Just starting!!!

Options
Hi!! I'm just starting today. Does anyone want to start a little group with people starting this week?

I ordered some dupe containers, which seemed slightly small. So I'm just going by weight rather than using the containers. I added up a day of food and saw the calories were slightly low (around 1,000), so I'm moving up to the 1400-1600 cal rather than 1200-1400 cal.

For workouts, I usually do crossfit workouts and running. So I will continue with that without doing the workouts.

Replies

• afn4987
    afn4987 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve done 21 day fix a few times before, I’m starting up again today, just finished my day 1 workout. Attempting to eat as close to the containers as I can but I have a really hard time keeping it to only one blue container a day. Girl loves her cheese 😆

I’ve been trying to loose 25 pounds since June, started with 21 day fix without the will power for the eating plan and then went rogue and tried everything else under the sun, only thing that slightly worked was the 1st 2 weeks of pretending to be keto, then that failed and I’m back to square one, hoping to have stronger will power this go around.

Good luck with your goals!
  • emkat91
    emkat91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Just started my first 21 day fix today. I finished the day one workout and I’ve never felt more out of shape in my life! I realize that this “diet” has lost popularity over the years but I’ve had some friends tell me that they had success with it. It seems like a lot of calories but I appreciate the nutritional balance and feel a push to be more active. If anyone else is still actively doing a 21 day fix, please add me! I’d love some buddies :)

-Emily
  • HealthyisMindful
    HealthyisMindful Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey I was thinking of starting it! Trying to figure out which program is best for me and that one looks alright. How are you finding it?