Mini Goal Challenge - Week of September 24th to 30th

Options

In the weekly Warrior Mini-Goal Challenge focus on your "short term goals"

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.

2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.

3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can! :)

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options

**Goals week of 9/24/18:**

1) Log everything I eat – 0/5

2) WW blue dot day – 0/4

3) Get in the before midnight or 6 hours of sleep – 0/4

4) 7000 steps -0/3

5) Take 1 ten min walk – 0/4

887823.png
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Running goals:
    Tues: Short run, aim for <25 min.
    Weds: General run, 3 miles, aim for <35 min.
    Thursday: Timed runs on double laps, aim for <4:15 on each set.
    Friday: Long run, 4 miles, aim for <55 min.
    Saturday: No running; work at park
    Sunday: Park run, 6 miles, aim for <90 min.
    Monday: Easy run, 2 miles, aim for <30 min.

Other things to remember:
    Tuesday: meeting during planning, Zumba, writing group
    Wednesday: strength class
    Thursday: Zumba
    Friday: writing group
    Saturday: park
    Sunday: park
    Monday: strength, Zumba
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    Well, I did NOT manage my run yesterday. It rained and it SUCKED. I don't mind getting rained on except I hate getting my feet wet. Plus it was dark and the rain made it next to impossible to see. I had planned about two miles and gave up after half a mile. Fortunately I managed to drag myself to Zumba so I did get my steps in.

Three miles took me like... 38 minutes today. Bummer. But I did go to my meeting and get the tech stuff taken care of and I went to my writing group. So... things are starting to improve.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Well, I did NOT manage my run yesterday. It rained and it SUCKED. I don't mind getting rained on except I hate getting my feet wet. Plus it was dark and the rain made it next to impossible to see. I had planned about two miles and gave up after half a mile. Fortunately I managed to drag myself to Zumba so I did get my steps in.

Three miles took me like... 38 minutes today. Bummer. But I did go to my meeting and get the tech stuff taken care of and I went to my writing group. So... things are starting to improve.
    A+ for effort. But when it is storming, it is safer not to run, especially if you can't see. Not sure where you run. But still safer to stop if you can't see :) Good job on going to Zumba!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

1) Log everything I eat – 2/5

2) WW blue dot day – 1/4

3) Get in the before midnight or 6 hours of sleep – 0/4

4) 7000 steps -0/3

5) Take 1 ten min walk – 0/4

887823.png

• clicketykeys
    Options
    Well, it certainly didn't FEEL like A+, especially as it was only a light drizzle. But I run early in the morning, so it's dark, and wearing glasses in the rain? Ugh. I just run around the block, so I know the path pretty well. I know where there are potholes and muddy spots and everything and so it's easy to avoid them even if I can't exactly see them. But I'd had an awful Monday and I was just not ... not anything really. I was just NOT. ;D

As my niece used to say when she was two: "All DONE with that."
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

:flowerforyou: Happy Friday!! :flowerforyou:

1) Log everything I eat – 4/5

2) WW blue dot day – 3/4

3) Get in the before midnight or 6 hours of sleep – 1/4

4) 7000 steps -1/3

5) Take 1 ten min walk – 2/4

887823.png