POST! 8/9

Options
aakaakaak
aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
...or Kelloggs, or General Mills, whichever. It doesn't even have to be breakfast cereal. Take something you take a guess at and measure it as exactly as you can. Compare it to how much you normally eat and make a note of the "probably" huge difference. For me, cereal is almost always the killer, since the sizes are so small. I would guess it's the same for everyone. So that's today's challenge. Measure something exactly today.

Oh, and if you do it all the time, guess on something and test yourself to see how accurate you are.

Replies

• WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Do you know how many tries that is going to take, I am so used to measuring everything when I'm cooking for myself, it'sbecome automatic... but I will admit, freely that if I didn't measure it out, I would be waaaayyyyyy off.
  • elseygirl
    elseygirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cereal is always a shock when you read the serving size!
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Cereal is always a shock when you read the serving size!

I cried a little inside when I realized exactly what a serving size for cereal was.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    I failed
  • kmrains1225
    kmrains1225 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I always measure everything when I am trying to eat right. It is important to me to keep the right serving sizes. It seems small when I am hungry, but when I actually sit down to eat it, I am quite satisfied. I have gotten pretty good at eye-balling what, let's say, 6 ounces of chicken breast looks like too. For me, it is important to measure.