If a tree falls in the ADHD forum does it make a sound?

Options
TJ_in_MA
TJ_in_MA Posts: 28 Member
edited October 2018 in Social Groups
I’ve been using MFP for about two months and it’s been great. My ADHD-I is as bad as it gets and I take no medication. I’ve been working out every morning for about a year and I’m never giving up. If I can do it then anyone can do it. Persevere my friends. And though this group is less active than the legless zombies on the Walking Dead, it only takes two to make a group so climb aboard! Or at the very least friend me and let me know you are a member of the elite and special tribe - a fellow ADHD’er!

Replies

• Success22
    Success22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also have ADhD-I. Finally diagnosed a year ago @ 34.
    Been working since then with/ Psych doc trying different meds. Nothing has really worked so far.
    I always hear stories of add'ers who find the right medication and instantly everything comes together like a cloud of fog has suddenly been lifted. ...I'm waiting for my moment.
    Working out is the #1 thing that makes the difference in my adult day-to-day functioning. Huuuge difference when I go periods without hitting the gym.
  • gescher
    gescher Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just got diagnosed with Adult ADD, and it explains the mindless, impulsive eating that kills my program. Looking forward to this journey
  • debnjk
    debnjk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi folks. Just joined this group, though I've been on MFP over a year. (My into is on the Introductions thread.) Dx'd in 2002 at almost 32. Happy to help out any way I can.
  • SHMILYfit
    SHMILYfit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiiiii, adult diagnosed ADHD tribe member. I’d love to be friends with each of you. I also started a page on IG (username: SHMILYfit )where I blog my meals and ADHD challenges. Looking for inspiration & to learn from as many good people as I can!!
  • Cerizez
    Cerizez Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Success22 wrote: »
    I also have ADhD-I. Finally diagnosed a year ago @ 34.
    Been working since then with/ Psych doc trying different meds. Nothing has really worked so far.
    I always hear stories of add'ers who find the right medication and instantly everything comes together like a cloud of fog has suddenly been lifted. ...I'm waiting for my moment.
    Working out is the #1 thing that makes the difference in my adult day-to-day functioning. Huuuge difference when I go periods without hitting the gym.

Likewise. Exercise is crucial for me. I need to burn the energy. But also, it gives me HUGE benefits for mood, relaxation, happiness - overall well being. I often forget that........I'll have to put a note on my wall.