October 3, 2018 - It's HUMP DAY!

Options
How are you doing?

Could you use a kick in the butt? Let me know! >:)

Tomorrow I am using an official cheat day. I will have half a protein shake in my coffee as usual, fast through lunch and eat like ... 4-5 pieces of Chicago Deep Dish pizza for supper, LOL! I wonder if I can get through 5 pieces of that stuff ...? Anyways, here's to trying!

Then, it's back on track ALL this weekend! I'm gonna do this B)

Replies

• 4bugsmama
    4bugsmama Posts: 2,875 Member
    Options
    LOL @EmotionalEater84 !

So far so good today...to make up for the past 2 days not doing so hot.

Just got done doing a lunch walk and ready to devour my lunch!
  • gabi_texanmom
    gabi_texanmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    YUM deep dish pizza! My cheat days are Fridays - only if I'm under calories Mon-Thurs and if I worked out at least 3 days. Then if I do indulge on Fridays, I add workouts on Saturday and Sunday. Cheat days really help me keep going, I feel like I'm not depriving myself and I actually get myself to the gym to meet my workout goals.

Two Fridays ago I indulged in loaded breakfast tacos, eggs, cheese, bacon, salsa, flour tortillas and last Friday was the office pizza party. And I definitely didn't overdo it like I used to, changing my overall eating habits helped me realize I didn't have to over-eat just because. I stopped when I was full (HUGE win for me). I can't wait for tomorrow!!!

• PlacidVisions
    PlacidVisions Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.8 lbs for the month. On Target. Going to aim at drinking the recommended amount of water. I'll see if it helps or harms my weigh-ins.