November 7 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Yes day for me.

I stuck to the plan for eating and did about half of the 90 minute judo session before I started feeling light headed. Blood tests in the morning and a crazy busy few days with my tests for kidney donation suddenly happening now rather than early Dec when I expected them, let me feeling a bit overwhelmed. I still got a decent workout in and tomorrow is a new day!
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Nope!, so much nope. Pass #2 - oh dear it is pretty early in the month for that. I need to do a better job with the planning.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,987 Member
    Options
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    Yes day for me.

I stuck to the plan for eating and did about half of the 90 minute judo session before I started feeling light headed. Blood tests in the morning and a crazy busy few days with my tests for kidney donation suddenly happening now rather than early Dec when I expected them, let me feeling a bit overwhelmed. I still got a decent workout in and tomorrow is a new day!

Hi @Dory_42!
    Yes, those tests are extensive! Tomorrow marks my one year anniversary of kidney transplant.

It’s truly transformative. Your recipient won’t even be able to find the words to fully express their gratitude, and those feelings get even stronger with each passing month. Such a gift!

My donor is doing very well. She didn’t enjoy the 24-hr urine test, I remember. She was back jogging at 6 weeks I believe - slowly.

Fingers crossed!
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    November 7
    Yes X 3