Mini Goal Challenge - Week of October 29 to November 4

Options
clicketykeys
clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
edited October 2018 in Social Groups
In the weekly Warrior Mini-Goal Challenge focus on your "short term goals"

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.

2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.

3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can! :)

(Note - I am posting early and allowing the "week" to overlap, so that people can plan for a Sunday-through-Saturday week or a Monday-through Sunday week. <3 to everyone!)

Replies

• clicketykeys
    Options
    Fitness stuffs:

Monday: No run. Strength and Zumba. Writing group?
    Tues: Mini-run, 1 mile. Zumba.
    Weds: Mini-run, 1 mile. Strength class. Possible political event??? Not sure!
    Thursday: Mini-run, 1 mile. Zumba! I haven't been able to go to this class for a MONTH because of conflicts. Looking forward to it again. The teacher is so upbeat and enthusiastic and fun!
    Friday: Easy run, 2 miles, aim for <30 min.
    Saturday: YMCA. Treadmill run. Strength class. Voting volunteering!
    Sunday: Long run, 6 miles, aim for <90 min.

Possible theater stuff the following weekend.

The long runs are REALLY challenging - I wasn't able to do many of my AM runs this week. And I was barely able to run 3.5 miles this morning, and that's with about a quarter-mile walking breaks with each mile. Maybe it's because I was tired from Saturday's strength class? I'm not sure, but it was definitely an eye-opener.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Thanks for getting thread start @clicketykeys!!

Good goals! I have been doing some 4 to 5 min Zumba U-tube videos with my Leslie Sansone videos.

**Goals week of 10/29/18:**
    1) WW blue dot day – 1/5
    2) Get in the before midnight or 6 hrs & 15 min of sleep – 1/4
    3) 7000 steps - 0/3
    4) Take 1 ten min walk – 0/4

887823.png
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    Way to go, Molly! Do you have any favorite songs?

I ran a mile this morning without stopping! :D