Mini Goal Challenge - Week of November 4 to November 11

Options
clicketykeys
clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
In the weekly Warrior Mini-Goal Challenge focus on your "short term goals"

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.

2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.

3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can! :)

(Note - I am allowing the "week" to overlap, so that people can plan for a Sunday-through-Saturday week or a Monday-through Sunday week. <3 to everyone!)

Replies

• clicketykeys
    Options
    Fitness stuffs:

Monday: No run. Strength and Zumba. Writing group?
    Tues: Mini-run, 1 mile? Only if no AM meeting. Zumba.
    Weds: Mini-run, 1 mile. Strength class.
    Thursday: Mini-run, 1 mile. Zumba.
    Friday: Easy run, 2 miles, aim for <30 min. Walk to 10k.
    Saturday: YMCA. Treadmill run. Strength class.
    Sunday: Long run, 6 miles, aim for <90 min.

I also need to get better about logging what I eat. I'm pretty sure that's what's keeping me at maintenance! It's just SO HARD. And the thing is, with the holiday season coming up, it's only going to get harder!
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    Didn't have my AM meeting, so I did my run. 1 mile took 12:47. And I made it to strength and Zumba yesterday. Doing two classes back-to-back is HARD.
  • forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Didn't have my AM meeting, so I did my run. 1 mile took 12:47. And I made it to strength and Zumba yesterday. Doing two classes back-to-back is HARD.
    That is an amazing accomplishment! Congrats!👍
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    Thanks! It doesn't feel like much of one, since I was doing more running during the summer and early fall. But... it's not nothing ;D And it's FREAKING COLD in the mornings now. And only going to get worse, unfortunately.

Today's mile was slower, at 13:02.