Options
2»

Replies

• vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Tavia and I have been in too many of Kim's comps to count. Without good results to date. I'm a wife (of the former MrTubbs - now chunkysloth), mom of 2 and an RMT (registered massage therapist). I am now near the top of my weight, and I am ready to change.

Weekly weight loss goal: 1 lb.
    Exercises that you do: at this point, not much. I like to swim, I enjoy classes and I want to do things that I can do with my daughter (she's 5) and my son (he's 1).
    Challenge that you would like to achieve: I would like to get on and stick to a weekly meal plan/prep. I would also like to get back into swimming 1x/week. I have a family vacation in May that I would like to be happy in my bathing suit and to have pictures taken.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    vacamama wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a family vacation in May that I would like to be happy in my bathing suit and to have pictures taken.

I always find myself hiding behind a child in a situation like that - but, I don't have anymore of them left. LOL

The meal prep for the week is a great idea. Not sure if you can order groceries on-line, but it's a great time saver. I go thru the recipes and order them. They bring it to the car. You can save things in the cart as the week goes on. Maybe, worth a try if you have it available.
  • harleyjax
    harleyjax Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm Lauren, 31 year old mother of 2 (7 & 8). I just started working full time, I'm a Senior Library Assistant in Texas and I LOVE my job! But, it makes working out difficult for me, I'm so lazy once I get home! When I do workout I mostly do Beachbody programs, planning on starting Core de Force tomorrow.

My starting weight in 2012 was 183, I got down to 130 ( a size 4 pants) and now I'm back up to 169 ish (size 14) and I REALLY want to get back down. I miss my size 4s!!
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    @nisijam5 thats a great idea. I really should order online, would make life a lot easier! I am always so tired when I get home, and I never plan, so kids eat leftovers from their lunches and I have something terrible. lol
  • nisijam5
    Options
    vacamama wrote: »
    @nisijam5 thats a great idea. I really should order online, would make life a lot easier! I am always so tired when I get home, and I never plan, so kids eat leftovers from their lunches and I have something terrible. lol

Yes, when you think about it, you move the groceries into the cart, then onto the conveyor belt, then into bags, then into the car, then into the house and into cupboards. Shees, I tired thinking about it.
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Elizabeth and I have been in a few of Kim's competitions. I'm a mom of 6 and struggle with health issues and am disabled. It's been a rough 1 year & 1/2 but in May I was able to start walking again and seeing some weight come off.

Exercises that you do: Treadmill & Elliptical
    Challenge that you would like to achieve: get back to my pre wheelchair weight
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Elizabeth and I have been in a few of Kim's competitions. I'm a mom of 6 and struggle with health issues and am disabled. It's been a rough 1 year & 1/2 but in May I was able to start walking again and seeing some weight come off.

Exercises that you do: Treadmill & Elliptical
    Challenge that you would like to achieve: get back to my pre wheelchair weight

Oh, I am so very sorry that you have been so debilitated. I hope that you can find support and encouragement here.