muskanbansal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    gd76n8t3lo6v.jpg
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    esqly4cbndeh.jpg

Sorry I forgot to change to pounds but converts as 210.75lbs

that's 2.75lbs loss for me this week so I go into this challenge 87.75lbs down!! yeah go me :)
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Sorry I work stupid restaurant hours 😣
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    2n6bs0l.jpg late but here now!!
  • chunkysloth
    chunkysloth Posts: 28 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    10nsvmp.jpg

311.3 lbs.

Technical difficulties with MFP. I guess I was away too long and my password didn't work and the reset email didn't work. Oh well, fresh start with a new account. Goodbye Mr.Tubbs and Hello ChunkySloth.

1) Exercise: Currently, I do nothing due to an injury that physically and mentally took a toll. But, I have an exercise bike that I'm going to start using again.

2) Goal: Drop some serious weight and inches by my May holiday so I can have fun again. Hawaii!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    10nsvmp.jpg

311.3 lbs.
    Hello ChunkySloth.

I like ChunkySloth!! Great goal for May - Hawaii. AprilStar just had a trip there.

I have New Orleans in April!!

We got this!!!
  • chunkysloth
    chunkysloth Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    nisijam5 wrote: »

I like ChunkySloth!! Great goal for May - Hawaii. AprilStar just had a trip there.

I have New Orleans in April!!

We got this!!!

Oh, I've been to New Orleans once over Halloween. Fun place to say the least...with interesting people. As a saxophonist, I really enjoyed the numerous parades and music being played up and down the streets. There was even a street person pan handling with a saxophone that was missing the majority of the keys. I'm assuming it sounded incredible to him... 🤣

(Back in the day when I could run) I ran a few mornings when I was there. Early morning is garbage pick up and hosing down the streets to prepare for the next imminent party.

You'll have fun. Just beware of the giant sized beads being thrown from the balconies. Those guys could concuss a person.

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    @ckunkysloth - good advice. I loved Nashville because the music is everywhere. I didn't pick this venue as it wouldn't be my first choice. There are 12 couples going and it's a big bash for those turning 50 and 60. I don't think they will be throwing beads at me. LOL.
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    nisijam5 wrote: »
    You will post a pic of your weigh-in here sometime tomorrow. Let me know if you are having issues with them. I will be putting up the spreadsheets tonight for you guys to be ready to rock and roll.

Please also post:

1) What exercises you like to do - it helps me with the exercise portion of the contest
    2) What are you weekly goals for weight loss - be realistic

See your scales tomorrow!!

Oh man, I totally missed the questions haha

1) I like free weights for arms, bosu ball, swiss ball, swimming
    2) I would like to lose 1lbs minimum/week.
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    o8oqh7c3nfd4.jpg