DO I HAVE TO DO IT?!?!? ugh! 8/10

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
http://shrinkingjeans.net/2013/08/so-you-dont-love-running/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+ShrinkingJeans+(Shrinking+Jeans)

I like this article because we all have that something...with eating style or fitness we do BUUUUUUUT...we are not crazy about or less then enthusiastic! I feel that way about running...I used to be good at it...still hated it. I injured knee...got out of whack and now trying to get back at running but still...no butterflies in my stomach when I go for it. Not like with Kettle-bells or boxing...I get all happy and tingly and excited!!!
What make you go..."mauh...I guess" versus "LET'S GO!"

ww

Replies

• aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    I haven't run in several months. Fat is falling off me like properly cooked ribs. I see no problem with this.

I used to run though. I might do it again in the future, but today is not that day. I'm probably going to mow my lawn and take a bike ride today and everything will be just fine.
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I have a love hate relationship with running. I hate the thought of it, I hate long distance running, but boy do I love the feeling of flying when I sprint.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    hahaha! Lots of things. I hate burpees most. I hate pushups, tricep dips...

14877786.png