What will you do when its done?

Whether you achieved your goals or not, what will you do when your current workout finishes?

I see myself still needing to loose quite a bit of weight as still got 3st7lbs to go to target. I will have a week break from exercise as i plan to go all the way through 30DS without a break (plan to being the operative word here), then start Jillians EXTREME SHED AND SHRED for 30 days.
I will be back to being an OVO-LACTO vegetarian so will need to revamp my meal planner. I may revisit 30DS when I am less hefty and can easily be toned and see the results:flowerforyou: :happy:

Replies

• ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    I will finish the 30ds in due time and hopefully keep running. Once I'm done with the DVD, I will probably check my results, and possibly do it again. It all depends on when the RIPPED class is offered this fall. I'm 29 lbs above my goal weight so it's going to take some time.
  • It all depends on when the RIPPED class is offered this fall.
    They do a class???:ohwell: :huh:
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    It all depends on when the RIPPED class is offered this fall.
    They do a class???:ohwell: :huh:

It not jillian Michaels
    Check it out: a teacher I work with is a certified instructor and does 1 night a week

http://rippedplanet.com/
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    I'm going to take my sweet time with the shred. I want to be fully confident before I move through the levels. However my friend is sending me insanity because she wants me to do it with her. It will be a long distance work out buddy but still a lot of fun. I'm sure that's going to be hell, insanity, but worth it.

I'm also going to start walking two miles every Sunday at out track. Just a nice stroll early in the morning with the kids. I think it will help with all those asthma issues I've been having. When I was running, at first it was impossible, but by my 4th week I never felt that chest tightening, I bet walking will help too.

Either way, I'd love to stay in touch with all of you still <3
  • WE are long distance workout buddies honey, from across the big blue:happy:
  • SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Just watched Level 2 and am so scared, haha :)

If I survive, I think I want to do some strength training, with aerobics classes at the gym mixed in as well! I will look at my budget and see if I can meet up with a trainer even once a month to check my form and progress, and give new exercises so my body doesn't adjust and stop changing. Plus, I did a Zumba class recently and, although it was very challenging, it was really FUN! :D
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    I'm thinking C25K for my next project. Just gotta get there first!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    WE are long distance workout buddies honey, from across the big blue:happy:

Haha, yes I know but her and I used to work out together. We were neighbors and got pregnant around the same times and just kind of did everything together. But now I live in another state and so we keep in touch the best we can. We did hip hop abs together and that was fun. But insanity looks well, insane LOL!