December 31 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,451 Member
    BMcC9 wrote: »

After that, it will be a question of fine tuning where I want my Maintenance Zone to be (absolute top range 135-139 lbs, but may end up with 135 lbs as either the middle or the top end ... being 60 yrs old, I doubt I will aim as low as the charted dead-centre of Normal Zone for my height (BMI = 20), which would be 124 lbs.

Hi @BMcC9 !
    Congratulations on all that you have accomplished!

I believe the normal range for BMI runs from 18.5 to 24.9. And I have read that many doctors recommend not going below 20.

So I set my GW to BMI = 22.5.
    3.4 to 4.4 lbs to go :D
    Down ~ 74-75.

Please let me know if I’ve got this wrong!

You didn't get it wrong, I just mis-remembered the factor I don't pay as much attention to.

124 lbs (for me) is actually BMI = ~ 22. It is still the dead-center and recommended target of my Wii Fit Plus weight-tracking exergame, and I still think it might be a bit low for me, given my time of life.

When setting each 1 lb mini-goal target, always first thing in the morning, I register the "a good (final) weight for you" poundage but don't really register the equivalent BMI number. I just let the program worry about that part.

When I posted the above (in the evening) I THOUGHT I remembered that "20" was mid-zone. This morning I met my current mini-goal, and while setting the next one, realized the mistake.
  • roma49
    roma49 Posts: 173 Member
    Happy New Year Everyone
    3 x Yes
    Congratulations to each member who have taken accountability to the max through December ~ I'm sure January will be equally as challenging :)
  • Bill70Strong
    Bill70Strong Posts: 251 Member
    DId I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 60 minute Pilates Mat class, and 70 minutes strength training.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,769 Member
    12/31
    Happy New Year's eve everyone. I hope everyone has a fun and safe time with friends and family. Congratulations to everyone who made the winners circle. You all did amazing.💗🤗😁
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Yes x 3 today! :)

Happy New Year UAC members!! I look forward to the upcoming year and finally getting a taste of that winner's circle. B)
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,451 Member
    DId I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 40 minutes on my mini-trampoline
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 735 Member
    Happy new year all!! Congrats to all who made the winners circle, so impressive for December! I’m aiming to join you there in January. Yes x3 today. Loads and loads of cleaning both at my parents house before we left and then once we got home. Also did some strength training.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    edited January 2019
    @TerriRichardson112 Thanks for the photo of your toast and you!!
    Congratulations to everyone in the UAC. You are delightful team mates.
    I'll jump over to my January 1 post and update the Winner's Circle there!!
    Rick
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    December 27
    Exercised?: Yes. (3km in 24mins - hills)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Took friend FPV flying today.

Very warm (38C - 100F).

Late walk, right on dusk.

December 28
    Exercised?: Yes. (packing for holidays, travelling, unpacking, over 10000 steps)

Nephews birthday (11th). Lunch at Sisters place before checking into resort.

Weeks leave. Still intend on staying active and tracking.

December 29
    Exercised?: Yes. (3km in 24 mins - hills)

Took daughter to skating back near home, so got walk in at home before returning to resort with daughter and her friend.

Resort less than 90 min drive from home.

December 30
    Exercised?: Yes. (4km in 30mins - flat)

Walk to find flying spots. (Brought a race drone with me on holiday).

December 31
    Exercised?: Yes. (4km in 40mins - flat)

Walk with wife, daughter and her friend to lunch.

Happy New Year everyone.

@RangerRickL. Still in circle. Only one pass day this month. Reporting has been slow due to holidays and only occasional internet access.
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    December 31
    Yes x 3 for me today.