SeaShepMN Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Exercise - Yes
    Calories - Yes
    Tracked - Yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    No 'cheat' days for me. I choose what I eat each day, and I have no banned foods.
    Own it and log It! has worked for me. If I over-indulge it's my choice! No cheating involved.

I like your philosophy Terri. It fully represents my own. I have no foods which I don't allow myself. I plan, accordingly, for indulgences. I maintain on the lighter side of my healthy weight range so a planned pass day without tracking will "do no harm." Sometimes I simply need that sweet treat or piece of chocolate. Nothing prevents me from having it as long as I compensate in other caloric intake or exercise routine.
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    December 4

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes. Track workout

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

I made it back to the indoor track for the first time in a couple weeks. I hope to get into the routine of at least four trips a week.
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,162 Member
    Options
    3X yes
  • sarge175
    sarge175 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    yes to all three...can say it was a junk food day,LOL. Still under calorie count, not sure brownies and chips are high on the list...
    Workout was a simple TRX all around...no cardio
    All the junk food I ate has been logged...LOL :D:D:D:Dszz8vu3czxaj.jpg

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,117 Member
    Options
    Date: December 4th
    Exercise: Yes, a quick morning session and lots and lots of walking throughout the day
    Calories: Yes. It was very hard to stay within limits as I had no chance to eat breakfast or lunch, and by dinnertime I was ravenous and there was catering.. I made sure to drink lots of water before eating, filled my plate with high-protein foods and didn't go back to seconds or dessert. It held me over until I got home, and by then I was too tired to eat anyway :smile:
    Tracked: Yes, although it was not as precise as when I weigh my foods at home and know exactly how much oil was used for cooking. Thankfully the caloric deficit accrued throughout the day easily covered for imprecisions.

Great job!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,117 Member
    Options
    Dec 4
    Yes x 3
    Happy to be on track again!
    463j7v3qe86y.png
  • egr5610
    egr5610 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yup x3!

14,000 step dog walk... lol, he hasn't stopped snoring since!
  • fitnessnessness2018
    Options
    Date: 12/4
    Tracking: Yes.
    Calories: Yes.
    Exercise: Yes. My exercise ring doesn’t reflect it, but I did get my minutes in. 17:30 min walk + 4 min Nitric Oxide workout at my desk. And walks to and from preschool drop-off.

dfyg0eos4zyz.jpeg