11/28 Weigh-In

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
Please post 1:1 for this week's challenge. I have paired you up against someone from the other team.

I've learned that you average Joe gains 6 to 8 lbs. between Thanksgiving and Christmas. This is NOT going to be us.

Food challenge this week is logging, late night snacking and upping the veggies -
Here are examples of serving sizes:
https://www.eatforhealth.gov.au/food-essentials/how-much-do-we-need-each-day/serve-sizes

Here are the bonus moves that you can do watching TV:
https://www.livestrong.com/slideshow/1011285-10-bodysculpting-exercises-can-watching-tv/?slide=2

Replies

• vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    KIM PROBLEM!!!! I had to change the batteries in our scale and it is not working now. I have tried for an hour to get it to work and nothing :( . Apparently this is a known issue for fitbit too.
    I will try and get a new one before tomorrow..but what should chunkysloth and I do in the mean time?
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    4k41pf5qd8lb.jpeg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    vacamama wrote: »
    KIM PROBLEM!!!! I had to change the batteries in our scale and it is not working now. I have tried for an hour to get it to work and nothing :( . Apparently this is a known issue for fitbit too.
    I will try and get a new one before tomorrow..but what should chunkysloth and I do in the mean time?

I am not really sure what to do, whack it really hard? I can wait to close out the contest tomorrow morning if you can get a weigh-in first thing in the morning.
  • nisijam5
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Sad that I didn't hit the One-derlands today - but, a loss is a loss and I'll take every little bit. I had 2 co-workers say that I look like my waist has trimmed down. After over 800 abs this week - IT BETTER!!

vjk68k8xvxff.jpg
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,215 Member
    Options
    03nq42fg9dtq.jpg
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    74tw112gjtym.jpg
  • Peregrin72
    Peregrin72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    :(315zdhe.jpg
  • vacamama
    Options
    nisijam5 wrote: »

I am not really sure what to do, whack it really hard? I can wait to close out the contest tomorrow morning if you can get a weigh-in first thing in the morning.

I will buy one today and we will get it done and submitted by tomorrow morning. thank you!! <3<3
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
  • chefgirlrd
    chefgirlrd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    couq8xsn7409.jpeg
  • shamrock14
    shamrock14 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    xae9xjliudtr.jpg
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Im sorry I’ve sucked with participation!! That is my current goal right now!! I didnt kno there were “code words” but I screen shot my photo so it shows when I took it. Im sorry!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    wi4mds92oj7q.jpg
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the blurry pic, i have to get the picture quick or else the number disappears and the save button doesn't work for some reason. I tried doing it while I was on the scale but room lighting is absolutley terrible
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Sorry for the blurry pic, i have to get the picture quick or else the number disappears and the save button doesn't work for some reason. I tried doing it while I was on the scale but room lighting is absolutley terrible

No worries!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Odds were stacked against me this week! With Thanksgiving, my monthly visitor, and catching a nasty cold I'm not surprised I gained weight. :#rft2giedg81f.jpg
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    9t4x8o0imbfd.jpg
    1:1
  • vacamama
    Options
    55i2bm.jpg

Well i hate my new scale. Damn thing is way higher then the last one. Lol
  • nisijam5
    Options
    55i2bm.jpg

Well i hate my new scale. Damn thing is way higher then the last one. Lol

I was afraid of that. I'm afraid to even move the scale in the bathroom for fear of that.

• vacamama
    Options
    @nisijam5 at least its only once. I can survive, if not I can second chance.