Finding New MFP Friends

Hello ladies,

I'm looking for friends to add. I'm back on it with getting healthy and I feel that if I had more of a community, it might make the process at bit easier.

Please add me MFP, or leave a comment and I'll add you.

Replies

• 2bPhat
    2bPhat Posts: 5 Member
    You're welcome to add me!
  • GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Please add me as well!
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    add me
  • princessvalecia
    princessvalecia Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • java1824
    java1824 Posts: 10 Member
    We are on the same track. You can add me new friend. We are going to love this weight.
  • Fitby5012821
    Fitby5012821 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello out there! I'm looking for a supportive community to assist me with my goal of becoming healthier. I started the ketogenic diet in June of 2018 and have slowly lost 20lbs. I was an insulin dependent diabetic for 12 years prior to adopting this lifestyle. Happy to say I no longer have to take insulin! I would like to lose at least 20-30 additional pounds and I know increasing my level of activity will help with that. So, I recently purchased a new Fitbit to encourage myself to be more active. I want to build back up to a goal of 10,000 steps and increased cardio in general.

Who's with me?
  • gf7004
    gf7004 Posts: 17 Member
    You can add me too.
  • angelface2019
    angelface2019 Posts: 21 Member
    Please add me. I just joined too and looking for friends to challenge and support each other.
  • lindabryan69
    lindabryan69 Posts: 4 Member
    New on here, you are all welcome to add me also. Been a yoyo dieter for too long :/
  • missyms740
    missyms740 Posts: 34 Member
    Me too..add me as well!!
  • angelface2019
    angelface2019 Posts: 21 Member
    Can someone add me? I cant figure how to add people no matter what i try...😔😓
  • KRansome83
    KRansome83 Posts: 7 Member
    Hello! I'm new to this group but not new to BWLW as I primarily follow along on Facebook. I'm always accepting new friends so feel free to add me, and if I can figure out how to add from the forum I'll add you all.
  • 4realthistime1
    4realthistime1 Posts: 16 Member
    Hello ladies!! I'm hitting the reset button yet again, and also looking for some new friends to take the journey with. Please add me, and I'll do the same. We can do this!
  • jaunnie79
    jaunnie79 Posts: 2 Member
    Please add me. I’m liking for encouragement also
  • mrs_chivonne
    mrs_chivonne Posts: 45 Member
    Please add me as I am also hitting the reset button as well.
  • hrdiva47
    hrdiva47 Posts: 4 Member
    Hitting the Reset Button...please add me! :blush:
  • crb1770
    crb1770 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi! I’m new as well and would love to be in a supportive community as well! Please add me!
  • FlabULessFoodie
    FlabULessFoodie Posts: 47 Member
    Howdy
  • jay1610
    jay1610 Posts: 15 Member
    add me too :)
  • xophne
    xophne Posts: 19 Member
    Add me too 👋🏽😁