Meal or snack ideas

Options
amyjoan1
amyjoan1 Posts: 47 Member
Hi, I am curious to know what foods or snacks do you pair together that doesn’t usually go together but for you works!!! Always interested in what people eat especially things I wouldn’t think of pairing together!!

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I love vienna sausages and peanut butter...either just the two of them together, or all on a sandwich together.

I also love smoked oysters and white vinegar...not sure if that one is odd.

Scrambled eggs with cheese and corn...so yum!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Grape Jelly + BBQ sauce - make a great sweet sauce for meats!
  • amyjoan1
    Options
    I used to have sandwiches with just lettuce tomatoes peppers and mayo and mustard! Was my favorite for a while. And sometimes with provolone and chips! What about tuna and olives and mustard. I used to get that from a local place here and the guys would comment on it always. Yummy!!
  • amyjoan1
    Options
    Although the sandwich is not really an usual mix more of a veggie sub I guess!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    bologna and cream cheese roll-ups...tastes best with beef bologna, but really anything will work in a pinch
  • amyjoan1
    Options
    That’s definitely a pair I wouldn’t have thought to put together! I used to looove hot dogs- and bologna but my favorite wasn’t the deli thin slices I liked the thicker roll you have to cut. And I was thinking of bologna and cream cheese and then thought if that were fried with something and all put together I can picture that. I might not eat it anymore but that won’t stop me from thinking about it. When people go out to eat I’m all about tell me what you ate in detail and hopefully you had dessert!!!!!!!
  • Dakotacole13
    Dakotacole13 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Yea i know right. Same here