Faithfully Fit and Healthy - you sound great!

Options
EileeKay
EileeKay Posts: 11 Member
Hi there, my name is Kerry; married and a mother of 2 teenagers. and I'm feeling very motivated to get back into shape! Myfitnesspal is great & I'm getting the hang of how it all works ... love the scanner idea to check nutrition labels. Looking forward to meeting you!

Replies

• lad1880
    lad1880 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I just started into myfitnesspal again and im determined this time to lose this weight... I have always been on the heavier side and now I just want to get this pesky weight off of me and prove to myself I can do it.. I do have two things that will make this hard for me but I am trying hard to get past them.. I have two bummed knees and a lot of restricts on exercise and also dealing with pcos. So I thought why not join a group that can support me and give me that extra lil push just like maybe I can with help with others who are struggling as well.
  • victory6462
    Options
    Hi Kerry, me too! I just started mfp and am already surprised how many calories I had for lunch. Well, I'm learning and that's a good thing. I have an issue NOT eating, but yet gaining weight, trying to change that with the tracker...fingers crossed..Good Luck!
  • EileeKay
    EileeKay Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Victory - all the very best to you! This site seems to have it all as far as motivation and all the tools one needs to get healthy. As we know though, it ultimately is our decision to just 'do it' and stay focused. Hope you have a great week - it's nice to know that we're not on our own!