12/12 - My plate challenge

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
Please post "My plate for tomorrow" - Thanks to Tavia, I played around with the my plate website today. Counting calories is not working for me at this time; so, I thought maybe we can try the my plate on your busy days. You can customize it and print the pdf. It also reviews what the servings are.

https://www.choosemyplate.gov/

Here's some of the moves for this week to try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugQmQk5lHGM

We only have 8 people left!!!

Replies

• SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Do we post our weight here with note “my plate for tomorrow”? Just checking.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I am assuming this is the weigh in thread
    iy58n1lnqnvp.jpg
  • shamrock14
    shamrock14 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    ycevuxet1sod.jpg
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    I am assuming this is the weigh in thread
    iy58n1lnqnvp.jpg

...for tomorrow lol sorry, over looked the sentence
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
  • chefgirlrd
    chefgirlrd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    u7m4vzmywa43.jpeg
  • chefgirlrd
    Options
    Can I used this one instead?

qa1qa6n544ln.jpeg

• chefgirlrd
    Options
    Sorry the second one i took right now and the first one I took in the middle of the night while I was up feeding the baby and just wanted to get my weigh in over with, but I should have waited. :/
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    w5b3hclvvq3p.jpg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Do we post our weight here with note “my plate for tomorrow”? Just checking.

Yes - this is it!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    chefgirlrd wrote: »
    Sorry the second one i took right now and the first one I took in the middle of the night while I was up feeding the baby and just wanted to get my weigh in over with, but I should have waited. :/

Absolutely!! You can post up to 2 weights and I pick the best.
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,215 Member
    Options
    zv5ogioz86kn.jpg
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,215 Member
    Options
    @nisijam5 Only 8 left...really?? I have to say that I absolutely LOVE this challenge...it's fun...and I end up competing with myself...gotta love that!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Having trouble uploading my pic. Weight is way up at 202.8. I will post the pic tomorrow when I have more time to be frustrated with it. Anyway, BEST DAY EVER YESTERDAY!!! My husband surprised me and brought my son home from Japan for the holidays. It's been a year since I have seen him. The whole family was in on it and they are a bunch of liars and I fell for their lies as well. Anyway, my Kyle is home!!

Today Med/Surg training and tomorrow is cardiac. Luckily, everything is still the same as when I left 2 years ago. Hopefully, I can slide right back into it. I am dying with all this sitting and training!!
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    j9ptgy.jpg
  • shamrock14
    shamrock14 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    nisijam5 wrote: »
    Having trouble uploading my pic. Weight is way up at 202.8. I will post the pic tomorrow when I have more time to be frustrated with it. Anyway, BEST DAY EVER YESTERDAY!!! My husband surprised me and brought my son home from Japan for the holidays. It's been a year since I have seen him. The whole family was in on it and they are a bunch of liars and I fell for their lies as well. Anyway, my Kyle is home!!

Today Med/Surg training and tomorrow is cardiac. Luckily, everything is still the same as when I left 2 years ago. Hopefully, I can slide right back into it. I am dying with all this sitting and training!!

That's awesome!! They are liars but what a great surprise! Enjoy the holidays with your baby.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Here is my official photo - so disappointing

cepqmpjy8ajs.jpg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Thanks Ms. Shannon - funny thing is, he took off the next day to go see his girlfriend in GA. He'll be back before Christmas tho.

• nisijam5
    Options
    December 12th Team challenge

Rockstar status B) goes to.................Abowergirl.

You are the big winner of the week and that means you have earned Immunity for next week. Now, don't get all relaxed and chill thinking you own this game. Of course, there's a catch. If you gain more than 1/2 of a 1% of your weigh, the Immunity is forfeited. That number is 0.7 lb.

Winning team is.......And, then there was 3, Hangry Birds
    You met the weigh loss challenge and have earned a 1 lb. advantage. You will also have a pass for 1 week because one of your team members has dropped out of the game. You will collectively as a team decide when you use it.

Boo, our eliminated player….Second Chance Challenge (lose 1% of your lowest recorded weight, come back and pick the team you want to be on)

Peregrin - Sorry that you decided to drop from the contest and I wish you good health going forward. You have been sent to second chance.

Nutrition and Fitness Winners…Team Challenge.

Again, I really think it was the Hangry Birds that brought it home for both the Nutrition and Fitness portion. A 2 lb. advantage is awarded.

Weight Dropper….soon to be panty droppers (or, maybe boxers)

Sisumom is slipping, slipping, ka-boom into the 230's from the 240s. How does that feel?

Oops, I went the wrong way…Anyone with a gain of greater than 1.2 lbs is given a disadvantage. Why do I do that? It’s not fair to have someone gain a large amount of weight and then lose it the next week and end up being the winner. This helps to balance out the true winners. Sucks to be here, I know.

Yup, it's me. Nisijam5 gets a 1.85 lb. disadvantage. This is kind of devastating!!! This is what stess, poor eating, poor planning and lushy tendancies will get you into.

Dec 19th prizes....Pick 1

Take a 0.5 lb. advantage
    Put a 0.5 lb. advantage in your pocket and save for a rainy day
    Take a 0.5 lb. advantage and give someone you love a 0.5 lb. advantage
    Trade a player
    Give someone a 0.5 lb. disadvantage
    Immunity (You cannot gain more then 1/2 of 1% - or - Immunity is forfeited.

Who will be the next winner of the Fit-n-Trim contest? Will it be you?