Miracle Miles Season 1 kick off

Options
2018 has been the hardest year of my life.... and being a stress eater....my body has suffered. I lost my sister in Sept. and my mother just last week. I am ready to do something very challenging for me.
Winter begins December 21 and that is the beginning season for the Miracle Miles program. I have the seasons sectioned off with approx 90-95 days per season.
I am a 58 year old happily married female. I would love to have someone ready for the long haul to join me...encourage...keep in touch and share progress and/or set backs. We might even become friends from afar.
Let me know !!!!

Replies

• H2596
    H2596 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi Tacocat

So sorry you’ve had such a tough year, particularly with the loss of your mum and sister. You’ve done the right thing focusing on getting fitter for 2019.

H
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Hi Tacocat,

You have been through quite a lot. I'm sorry for your losses. This time of year can be difficult to get through, but it sounds like you are ready for your challenge.

I know there will be a lot of interest in the Miracle Mile plan around the 1st of the year. Hang in there, they will come.

AnnofB
  • Tacocat2018
    Tacocat2018 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im starting Monday :)
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    @Tacocat2018, Sending hugs to you <3 . As others have said, this has indeed been a very difficult year for you. I am so proud of you for giving yourself this personal challenge and being determined to carry it out. This is a very positive response to a most difficult time for you.

Even though I won't personally be joining in on your MM seasonal challenge I shall be checking in on you from time to time. I'm hanging out in the monthly challenge thread. You are welcome to peek in, or perhaps join in by posting you daily/ weekly accomplishments there also, if that helps you in any way.

In the mean time, blessings to you with hugs and wishes for your best year, in 2019 :flowerforyou: .

texasgardnr