January 7 sign in

Options
124»

Replies

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Sunday I went for a hike while we were in the Smokies in EastTN.

Thank you for sharing your hiking pics. Always nice to see the pics of someone else's outdoor adventures. It is motivating to get me outside, as well! Hope others will post pics of their outdoor treks/hikes/walks, etc. Perhaps it would be a way to make an otherwise dreary winter more of a winter wonderland.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Options
    Would screenshots of "virtual trails" count? LOL Like "jogging along a beach in Southern France ... in my basement ... "
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Would screenshots of "virtual trails" count? LOL Like "jogging along a beach in Southern France ... in my basement ... "

Well, that would be an interesting approach... :) Who would know the difference? Hadn't though of that. Perhaps, I just need to look at some YouTube hiking videos to motivate me to get outside.
  • kylaaimee
    kylaaimee Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Got my internet back online.
    So,
    YES to all three! Tracking, Under calorie allowance and exercised!
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,814 Member
    Options
    Jan7
    Exercise yes
    calories yes
    tracking yes
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    KCJen wrote: »
    Pass Day, and pass day total is 7.
    I was out all day shopping for plants in my apartment. Got 4 beautiful plants!! I did track my calories, but I ate out for lunch and dinner which killed my calorie range.

For today's discussion, I need the accountability and I am thankful for this group so much! This accountability is showing me where my areas that need to be corrected, for example, last-minute drive-thru runs that need to be changed by meal planning or a healthier "plan b" option. Plus the daily posting is developing my tracking habits again - which also includes portion control by measuring foods on my scale.

@KCJen when I need a quick meal, I hit chick fil a. 210 calories for 12 grilled nuggets.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (mall walking) made myself do this, have been sick with round 2 of a cold.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES