SOS Shout out Sundays 8/11/13

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Ok, along with Jumpin Jacks...today let me know what you have learned and succeeded at or lessons learned that you bombed at this past week on this journey!

WW

Replies

• maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I did better this week with not skipping meals. I get busy and forget to eat and by dinner time I'm starving! I really focused on at least making sure I ate something for lunch. I will continue that over the next few weeks. I bombed on breakfast (I'd rather sleep than eat!), but one change at a time is my focus right now.
  • ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I definitely learned that I let emotions cause me to turn to food for comfort at times . I found there were times I bombed and just ate it anyways like ice-cream !!I I know I am able to keep on track and focus more on where the journey is taking me instead of where I was ,because that may cause me to fall.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I learned to never EVER walk on a treadmill barefoot, no matter how soaked your shoes off, take the shoes off after you're done on the treadmill, I have blisters on the balls of both my feet and on one heel. Next time it looks like I'm going to get caught in a downpour when crossing the parking lot to the gym, I will take my shoes off so they can be higher under the umbrella so they'll stay dry or as squishy as it will be on the treadmill, I'll wait til I'm done with the treadmill to take them off!
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    I discovered a new machine to love/hate: Jacob's Ladder
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    I discovered a new machine to love/hate: Jacob's Ladder

Lucky dog! Grand!
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    I learned to never EVER walk on a treadmill barefoot, no matter how soaked your shoes off, take the shoes off after you're done on the treadmill, I have blisters on the balls of both my feet and on one heel. Next time it looks like I'm going to get caught in a downpour when crossing the parking lot to the gym, I will take my shoes off so they can be higher under the umbrella so they'll stay dry or as squishy as it will be on the treadmill, I'll wait til I'm done with the treadmill to take them off!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your poor footsies!!!!!!!!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your poor footsies!!!!!!!!
    Yep, and I've added a mystery bruise on one ankle (it appeared between the time I put the bandages on this morning and the time I took them off tonight)... of course, according to one of my friends on FB I should be doing "safe" workouts at the gym and my trainer is reckless for letting me do the sledgehammer workout when I banged my ankle, waiting to hear what she's going to say about a "safe" treadmill tearing my feet up....
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I learned that I can do a Master Cleanse and I'm not starving. I also learned how much I love and miss macaroni wedges which is super bad.

14877786.png