Help Me Help You

My main question for this is, what would make it so that this group would actually be beneficial towards you?

Would having a thread specifically for pep talks be helpful? Would a friendly competition/biggest loser style thing be more your style? Or would food/exercise inspo be the thing that you would need?

In short, what do you want from this group?

Replies

• mfrawg
    mfrawg Posts: 3 Member
    I think I'd get the most out of pep talks/inspo. I'm more of a motivation seeker than anything else. I personally get too discouraged with competition type atmospheres.
  • annicap777
    annicap777 Posts: 1 Member
    I think just knowing that there is a community of people who wants you to succeed is motivation enough. I am weighing myself everyday and changing my diet a lot. I hope we all can just push each other to do our best and reach our goals by the end of the year. Good luck to you all ^_^
    ~Disney
  • I think that I'll start out with weekly pep talks for sure, maybe as a motivational monday type of deal.
  • mzmarpeck1
    mzmarpeck1 Posts: 3 Member
    I think this group will be best for encouraging each other, posting our successes and failures and getting support and encouragement from the group.