Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Question on Nano 2.0's

Hey

OH and I are looking to get some Nano 2.0's before they disappear (don't like the 3.0).

Questions are:

We're wanting to personalise so really want a good idea of size first, if you have them how did you find the fit compared to "main stream" trainers?

Secondly, I guess for UK guys, any suggestions of stockists that may have them in store for us to try on?

Thanks guys :)

Replies

• Mine are a 6 and I find they come up ever so slightly large, don't know if anyone else thinks that. Do you have anyone in your box that could let you try on theirs? I just gambled and ordered mine online! I wouldn't say they're so big it's a problem though.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    My husband bought me and customized a pair for me. He got me a 9, fits me perfectly. I have a wide foot and these shoes run wide, so if Nike Free fit you perfectly, these shoes will definitely be an adjustment.
  • Ceffy
    Ceffy Posts: 235
    Great :)

Anyone else with comments?

Cx