Mini Goal Challenge - Week of Feb 3-9

Options
clicketykeys
clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
edited February 2019 in Social Groups
In the weekly Warrior Mini-Goal Challenge focus on your "short term goals"

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week! Try to check in throughout the week to reflect on your progress. Even "bad news," if we learn from it, can help us reach our goals!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.

2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.

3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can! :)

Replies

• clicketykeys
    Options
    1. Grades for essays entered Monday during planning; progress reports handed out Tuesday.
    2. Week 7 plans drafted by Wednesday, finished by Friday.
    3. Write a blog post.
    4. Zumba Mon/Tue/Thu/Sat; weights Mon/Wed/Sat.
    5. Sunday treadmill (or outside) running: 2.5 miles (9 laps) w/o break, aim for 35 minutes. (That should be ~5 m/h?)
    6. Complete and submit all coursework at least a day before due.
    7. ONE DAY where everything gets weighed and logged accurately.
  • forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Good morning clicketykeys- have a great week. I know you can make progress with your goals.

Molly- just saying hello and hope you are doing well.

My goals
    1. Over 6,000 steps for 4 days
    2. 2 activity days
    3. Log food 4 days
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    I did not draft my week 7 plans on Wednesday; I was busy putting sub plans together for Thursday because I would be out for checkups. Gotta get 'em done TODAY.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options

Hello Warriors! Hope all is well. Sorry I have been MIA. Hope to join you all next week :)

Keep up the good work and have a great weekend!

• clicketykeys
    Options
    Checking in:

1. Eh, sort of. I got told that progress reports were supposed to go out on Friday so hold off until then. So I did.
    2. No. But yes! :D I busted my butt yesterday and got them done. WOOT!
    3. Not yet. I'll do that tonight or tomorrow.
    4. Sorrrt of? It was really nice this week so I ran in the park instead of going to the Y on Tues, Wed, and Thurs. So I'll count that!
    5. Not yet! ;D
    6. If I can get my essay turned in tonight I'll make this one!
    7. Uhhhh... guess it'll have to be tomorrow, hahaha!
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    I have a long weekend coming up next weekend. One of the reasons I have trouble logging is that I often have two-step food prep. I make a recipe that gets used IN another recipe! So I just opened up one of my recipes in the recipe tab and then opened up a new tab and imported the information as a new 'food.' This way - HOPEFULLY! - I can use that more easily when I make something WITH that. I have it set that 1 serving = 1 oz to encourage weighing as I log.

Fingers crossed that (a) this is helpful, and (b) I'll be able to do more of it next weekend!
  • forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hi Molly, Hope you get a chance to join us.

Clicketykeys- looks like you are making some progress with all of your many tasks. I hope the recipe thing works out.

My goals
    1. Over 6,000 steps for 4 days- 1/4
    2. 2 activity days- 1/2
    3. Log food 4 days - 4/4 and under my goals so that is a big victory