Instant Pot recipes - Google Drive

mndamon
mndamon Posts: 547 Member
I have been collecting a bunch of these and rather than post each once separately I will just share the link to the PDFs

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KdSa2KQHDv_StfHHHqdSuJ1Sz53BbQDX?usp=sharing

Replies

• baygirl2019
    baygirl2019 Posts: 54 Member
    I will have to wait until I'm done working to see them. Office has restricted my viewing. Thank you for contributing!
  • mndamon
    My pleasure, I haven't tried all of them but some of them have turned out really good.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    I basically take any crock pot recipe and shorten it for the instant pot. My cooking time is based on the ingredient in the dish that takes the longest to cook. I can make most things in under 15 min unless meats are frozen.
  • baygirl2019
    baygirl2019 Posts: 54 Member
    I basically take any crock pot recipe and shorten it for the instant pot. My cooking time is based on the ingredient in the dish that takes the longest to cook. I can make most things in under 15 min unless meats are frozen.

Sounds like I do my recipes. I have learned to look at the ingredients. I can tell if there is enough liquid, etc. And I base the time on what would take the longest too.
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    You ladies are talented! I'm scared to wing it! I've found that with most things I want to make, I'm able to find IP versions of crock pot/stove top recipes with a Google search.
  • bvff35
    bvff35 Posts: 74 Member
    I just got an instant pot but I'm kinda of afraid to try it. Any super easy recipes for beginners that are very healthy?
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    You could try a basic veggie soup. Chopped veggies, boxed broth, seasonings and done. There are tons of recipes online and I think you can't go wrong.
  • mndamon
    I can definitely see where it may be a little intimidating but once you get the hang of the concept you'll definitely love it.
  • LiIyGrace
    LiIyGrace Posts: 46 Member
    Thanks for all the recipes! Can't wait to try them
  • bvff35
    bvff35 Posts: 74 Member
    I just made basic steel-cut oats in my new instant pot ultra. They turned out great! Just added a touch of honey, salt, and cinnamon. Easy breakfast already made for the next several days.