Mid-range Gaming PC

Options
xrayhexx
xrayhexx Posts: 11 Member
Anyone have any recs for a mid-range ($700-$1200, no more than $1200, less is obvs better) gaming PC?

Or even decent *specs* for one?

I was going to build one, but I'm currently living in the freaking boonies and there are no electronic stores within an hour of me. So for sanity reasons, I'm looking at a pre-built.

I primarily play WoW. I don't need a blazing fast gpu or a lot of bling (*looks at LED-riddled, water-cooled machines*), I just need a PC that will allow me to play WoW with good+ graphics and decent fps.

Thanks!

Replies

• stoked2b
    stoked2b Posts: 136 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I built a PC for my son just before Christmas using parts ordered online from Newegg and amazon. I found good deals on slickdeals and spent around $800. It was definitely high-bling too. See through glass case with Light up motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 with colorful light up fan, 16GB light up RAM, Samsung 500GB SSD, and EVGA Geforce 1060 SC. I got ideas on parts for a build from https://www.wepc.com/builds/ It feels kind of silly now spending that much money on a PC because he just wanted it to get more FPS in Fortnite, which is a free game.

Alternatively if you don't want to build your own, search on slickdeals for "desktop PC" or "gaming laptop" if that's your thing.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest checking out ibuypower.com if you're unable to build it yourself. Its easy to customize and build a PC on there. They even have suggested builds for specific price points.