How are things going for you?

Options
Diamond05
Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
I've been having a rough patch in the last weeks... My weight didn't go down much but I ain't giving up! I am not defeated:smile: I know why I haven't had the results I want... I've been eating pretty bad and not exercising on top of it on quite a few days. I'm done now, I think I still have time to reach that 50 pounds! I still have 44 to go to reach my NYE goal! I will crank it up a notch! How are you guys doing?

Replies

• rswalls
    rswalls Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Well...my scale isn't moving. Hopefully it's because I started lifting weights about 2 weeks ago. I am still eating at a deficit to lose 1.5 pounds per week, but I've only lost 1 in the past 3 weeks. I've been taking measurements and have seen some success in that regard, I just hope the scale starts to move some too :-)
  • NJD2885
    NJD2885 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    No weight loss for 3 weeks:sad: guess I have hit my first plateau, hoping to see some change soon
  • WiseAngel2
    Options
    Right now I'm struggling. I have not been getting enough sleep lately and dropped off on my exercise so I'm holding at weight and have times when I've flucuated upward. :cry: I'm going to have to make a big push from the end of August to the finish line, but I am determined to make the goal weight so we can all travel someplace to celebrate! :happy:
  • rswalls
    Options
    How cool would that be - for all of us to travel someplace fun to celebrate?!?!
  • Diamond05
    Options
    I see I'm not the ony one having a bit of an hard time... We need to keep pushing and we will get those results!:drinker: I've seen this morning an incredible upward fluctiation on the scale! :sad: I knew I should have stayed away from it for a week but didn't... and saw this horrible horrible thing, 8 pounds up! First time since february I've seen it that bad... Anyway, this won't derail me! It's a wake up call, no more all you can eat days!!

I think we're a bit too all over the world to celebrate together :laugh:
  • jazzygurl81
    jazzygurl81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'd actually like to lose 60 lbs by end of this year...I've lost 21 so far in the past 3 months, so that means 39 to go. I have a personal trainer and have cleaned up my diet, and try to get in at least 4-5 days a week of cardio. But I'm not gonna lie...it is, and continues to be, a challenge. I have ups days and down days. For various reasons, the past few days were down days, and those days are when my motivation is not as high and I'm not as sure that I'll actually make the goal. I always work out, but it's the diet where I tend to fall off.

But on my up days, I definitely try to go all out! I'm just trying to hang in there...
  • Diamond05
    Options
    Yeah, we can't out excercise a bad diet... I know the days where I go all out on food I can easily reach 5000 calories! :blushing: If not more... so I don't think my hour of 500 calories burned will make a big difference in that case...
  • WiseAngel2
    Options
    A little motivation... :happy:
    1186031_514080231994391_681004992_n.jpg
  • rswalls
    Options
    Thank you :-)
  • betsyr13
    betsyr13 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Set our wedding date for March 15th, so I need to get back on the wagon if I'm going to lose what I need to lose by then.

We just finished moving across the country for my fiance's new job, and are finally (almost) done with unpacking and setting up our place and getting into a new routine. I have skipped running while all this has been going on, but today I'm going to get back in the running groove.
  • AmIhealthyyet
    AmIhealthyyet Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    The scale not doing what I want had me freaking out! I have decided to only weigh in on the first of the month. And of corse the biggie December 31. My clothes feel much better and I am down a size but my weight hasn't changed much the past couple weeks! I am back to hitting it hard ! No excuses, this weight will come off! Comeon gang! We can do it!
  • AmIhealthyyet
    AmIhealthyyet Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    How cool would that be - for all of us to travel someplace fun to celebrate?!?!

What a riot, would be great!!!
  • Diamond05
    Options
    The for the motivation poster! So far I'm having a great week! Just need to get through the weekend. .... And I will! :wink:
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Doing well. Today makes 6 weeks that I've changed my diet. First goal is to reach 20 pounds lost by Sept 14 when I leave for vacation!
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I've had a nice little motivator - the scale was SUPER nice to me one day. Got a wonderful glimpse of where I will be in the not-so-distant future. But, to get there I've got to get this schedule settled back into some semblance of order. I got lazy over the last month or so of summer, and with school starting again, I have no reason to skip hitting the gym 4 days per week (Would like to make it 5, but will have to see how the weekends pan out.)

But right now I'm trying to settle a work schedule, my class schedule, and my study requirements into some semblance of acceptable balance. Proving to be a bit more challenging than I hoped, but not as bad as I dreaded. So, this week has been a series of ups and downs. I know it will even out, I just have to hang in there and keep my head above water for a few more weeks!
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    down 1.2 cw 237