Looking for MFP Vegan friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• vbriz25
    vbriz25 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone... I am 100% vegan for almost one year ago. It has been a self-learning process and gratifying. Feel free to add me. Let's connect!!!
  • peppermintmama
    peppermintmama Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I’ve been vegan for three years almost four now I added some of you and I am just refreshing this thread for anyone knew who might want a friend!
  • punkypenny
    punkypenny Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Vegan 2 years and focused on building lean muscle. Feel free to add me!
  • peppermintmama
    peppermintmama Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    punkypenny wrote: »
    Vegan 2 years and focused on building lean muscle. Feel free to add me!

I am focused on cutting fat and building muscle thankyou for the add! 🤗
  • JohnDziak
    JohnDziak Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody! I have been mostly vegetarian for many years and have recently been experimenting with a vegan diet. I am trying to learn more. I have plenty of weight to lose. Best wishes!
  • vickyrunner
    vickyrunner Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi, vegan for 7 months and loving it. Clear conscience when you’re eating and going about daily life is priceless. Feel great as well however I’ve somehow managed to put weight on!!
    Please feel free to add on MFP
  • VeganTrashGoblin
    VeganTrashGoblin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello! Been vegan for about a year now after doing veganuary in 2019 and never looked back! Happy to have more vegan friends online here.
  • eels4peels00
    eels4peels00 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi There! Vegan for a bunch of years and recently decided to dive back into the MFP game. Please feel free to add!
  • MarySaysHello
    MarySaysHello Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've been vegan for nearly a neat now. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • tvm1970
    tvm1970 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Vegan 14 years and vego 21 years before that. I've been on MFP for a while but have recently started a more structured program to lean out. FYI I'm in Australia so my diary will include foods you may not be familiar with.
  • perryjphilip
    perryjphilip Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Vegan 5 years. Turning 40 soon hoping to get abs for my birthday. Having a hard time maintaining adequate protein, eating a variety of healthy plant-based food, and staying within my calorie deficit.
  • theundead
    theundead Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me I'm a Australian vegan.
  • mazamatazz
    mazamatazz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the group. Vegan for two and a half years, lifelong veggie before that. I've been a bit of a junk food vegan I'll admit (vegan for the animals!) so I'm on here to get back in shape. Would love to have some vegan friends on here :)
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been looking for some vegan friends, please. I'm relatively new to the app (12 days) and have been vegan for nearly 30 years, and vegetarian for 10-15 years before that. I eat too much junk food (well I did up until 12 days ago, haha) though of course I carefully read the labels and make sure that it's VEGAN junk food. Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • 1Life4Me1
    1Life4Me1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to MFP and interested in making some like minded friends ;) Vegan for the animals!! Im in NS Canada but am happy to make vegan friends anywhere in the world.
  • Jenpec98
    Jenpec98 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm actually a vegetarian trying to go vegan. Would like more like minded friends. Please add me! Thank you!
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Vegan for the animoos since 2018 - veggie before that.
    Mainly on here to help with fueling my weightlifting, powerlifting etc but also cut some fat lbs.
    Would love adds from Vegans new and old, no matter what your plan or mission is :blush:
  • NormyT
    NormyT Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for vegan MFP friends too. I'm still checking this forum to see if I can find any recent posts! Hoping I can find someone. In it for the animals 🐄🐖🐑
  • VGNCop
    VGNCop Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey vegan legends, I'm pretty new to MFP but i,ve been vegan for 3 years. Started for health, now its for the animals too. I,m here to loose some excess fat (not weight) in preparation of joining the UK Police (WMP) in January if all goes well. Feel free to add me.
  • atxmaria
    atxmaria Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Maria, and I've been vegetarian since 2019, and vegan since Jan 1st 2021. I've started on the path for my health, after reading "How no to die" and following my friends' footsteps :smile: Switching the diet hasn't affected my weight, but sure made me feel better (and cleaned my skin, what a miracle!). I've been always lazy when it come to cooking, meal prep and food tracking, and I tend to overeat and grab takeout way too often.
    However, with gaining 10lbs during covid that I can't seem to shake off, I am faced with the reality that I need to start meal prep, and tracking my macros so I am not getting occasional "hangryness" followed by binging.
    I am currently reading "Plant-Based Athlete" and starting on the journey of finding balance in my diet and exercise. Would love to find plant based friends and accountability partners!