Need someone to help me be ACCOUNTABLE

akelim
akelim Posts: 2 Member
Hi everyone! I know there are already threads on this topic, but they're older and I thought perhaps a new thread would be a better way to get responses...

I'm 41, mom of 4 (21, 18, 5, and 5 months), and need to get fit and set a good example for my kids. I work full time from home, and live in a small town that doesn't have a gym or fitness classes that I can attend (though I am thinking about going through Revelation Wellness training so I can offer group fitness to others). I need to lose about 75 pounds.

I tend to do okay food-wise for a few days, then fall off the wagon and let it run me over a few times before I get back up and start over. And right at the moment, I STINK at exercising. I know it's largely something that I need to just DO so it becomes a habit...I just find it difficult to make the time and get my butt moving.

I need accountability buddies to help with encouragement and maybe some gentle admonishment when I mess up... :/

Hopeful,
Angie :)

Replies

• elviebird516
    elviebird516 Posts: 3 Member
    I'll nag you to exercise if you nag me to stop snacking. :smile:
  • tarablyawsum
    tarablyawsum Posts: 34 Member
    I'm having trouble sending friend requests. If you send me a request I would like to join the effort