Podcasts

AgileK9
AgileK9 Posts: 257 Member
edited February 2019 in Social Groups
Anyone listen to any biking podcasts? I am using Trainerroad for my offseason cycling app and found their podcast called "Ask a Cycling Coach." While most of it is well beyond my needs or desires for what I do on a bike, there is so much great information. Plus, these guys are funny and really great to listen too.

Any others you like to listen to either bike related or otherwise while you bike?

Replies

• amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Thanks for sharing, I'm going to check that on out. I can't listen to anything when I ride (I'm always outside), but sometimes I listen to "Physiology Secrets" while taking a walk. They are short posts, sometimes recorded while the host is driving in his car, so very casual. He often has interesting things to say, also beyond my needs.
  • garystrickland357
    garystrickland357 Posts: 598 Member
    I don't seem to find cycling specific podcasts that interest me either. The only podcast I listen to regularly while I run is "Food for Fitness" by Scott Baptie. It is about general fitness and weight management.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    I enjoyed the Strava Podcast that they started this year. Obviously Not all cycling but some great content. And I also like the Tough Girl Podcast.
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    These are my bike podcasts...

Trainerroad
    Cyclocross Radio
    Bike Shop CX
    Singletracks Mountain Bike News
    Zwiftcast
    MTB Podcast
    Road Is Dead

Enjoy!