March 31 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Based on those who have posted since March 28, those who have qualified for the hard to obtain and much coveted Winner's Circle are:
    @KLD145
    @BonnieHosk85
    @TerriRichardson112
    @less100n00
    @stella7x7
    @fitphoenix
    @loopydo2017
    @hkfleming
    @corriepelc
    @molly3210
    @astroamy
    @57discovery
    @RangerRickL

Congratulations to all!!!
    If your name should be on the list, please post Today!!!! I'll read your posts before I jump over to the April UAC page for April 1.

If you have not yet signed up for the April UAC. Go to this page https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/131887-ultimate-accountability-challenge-april-2019
  • lisadianehays55
    lisadianehays55 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Exercised :yes
    Calories : yes
    Tracked : yes
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,327 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. 30 mins walking
    Calories: Yes. Despite the goodies on offer for Mothering Sunday, and my grandson's Birthday, I still managed to stay within budget by having a very light breakfast and not having much dinner this evening. I had loads of salad with no dressings or sauces, which is how I have come to like it, and my daughter had homemade soup and cold meats which I sampled. The craic was might, as we say in Ireland.
    Tracked: As accurately as I could.
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    March 31st

Exercised: 18K steps
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

Congrats to everyone who's in the Winners' Circle and to all those who are still here and tracking. I can't believe we've made it to the last day of March!

Looking forward to joining many of you in April. :)
  • shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Yea, @BMcC9!! Congrats on hitting maintenance. Can't wait to see the sleek and sassy kitty!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    3/31
    I guess it's best I take a pass day. I went to a bake off at our church. Were we tasted people baked goods and judged them. I did well with it, stuck to a bite Of each. But I still dnt know my caleries.
    Logged?-yes
    Exersized-?yes
    Congratulations everyone
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    I'm SO sorry I haven't been logging the last few days. Been a busy week! April is going to be busy, but I'll be busy getting my dad's house cleaned and accessible for him to go back home at the end of the month...so looking forward to that!! I'll be able to get a lot of exercise in that way in April.