March 13 Sign In

Options

Replies

• hkfleming
    hkfleming Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes. 30 minutes of walking to and from the gym, Stronglifts Workout B when I got there.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes!
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 today

Favorite outdoor activity is anything I do with my horse. Can't wait until it warms up and dries up enough to get out of the indoor ring.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Date: Wed, 13th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill for 45 minutes and more cleaning and organizing; finished with 14k steps today
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes!

My ideal outdoor activities would consist of a day at the beach/BBQ with family and friends playing volleyball or building a sand castle. Riding the waves with the little cousins. I'm all over that!!
  • KLD145
    KLD145 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yes all 3.
    I would love to do a walking trip across Europe (France,Spain,Italy) when it’s warm. Long walks in the day with a lovely meal in the evening. I would wish that my Hubble would come and enjoy it but the fact that it takes all my time to get him to work at our local park I think it will be a dream I would like to do.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to read all of your dreams about outside activities!! Thanks!
    My day:
    Exercise: over an hour of physical activity. 20 minutes at 4 mph, the rest of the time was Pilates. I'm a bit sore
    Tracking: good
    Calories: way under today.
  • shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes 30 min volleyball
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, lots of walking.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, even with going out to lunch.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. 25 minute walk and 25 minutes of Pilates and yoga. Taking it easy on my muscles today after yesterday’s shovelling.

It’s almost been one year since my daughter and I travelled to Mozambique. If I could be back there tomorrow playing with the kids and swimming in the ocean I absolutely would.
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    dillyg08 wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 30 mins dance workout, 30 mins walking with Leslie Sansone video.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

I've been seeing Leslie Sansone on several posts. Is that available on youtube?
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    fitphoenix wrote: »
    March 13

Exercised: Beginner Shred L1 + 23K steps
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

There are lots of places that I'd like to visit. I'd like to do easy trails somewhere beautiful, see the giant redwoods and Grand Canyon (don't know enough to know if any of that qualifies as "easy", lol). I'd also like to swim in the ocean. I've only been on a horse twice in my life, but I could also imagine horseback riding in beautiful nature too.... Really, just being outside in nature, not too humid or crazy hot, not too cold....

23k steps!!!! Wooohoooo
    Where did you go?
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all three! Foot is feeling much better today, so I was a bit more active.

I would be running the Fisherman's Wharf to Lover's Point trail in Monterey, CA. Got to run that last year and it was absolutely amazing.
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 1h47 strength cycling/48m lunchtime walk/1h16 gym cross training/failed attempt at running
    Calories/tracked: pass no.2 :(
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,016 Member
    Options
    Hiking with my precious husband anywhere with green & forested hills❣️
    But dreaming big...not tomorrow, but a little later in the Spring...hiking in Yosemite near a waterfall!!

March 13
    Yes x 3
    Under calories *just*
    Tracked ALL
    Exercised- walked around a mall and jogged up many escalators in the large stores, carrying heavy backpack. Was not easy, but I did it :) 10,587 steps

Soon it will be mid month & NSV Day!!
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes

Interesting question. It seems that that the past two to three years have brought so much stress to my life that I have sort of lost my passion for travel and adventure. It is more about getting through the day. Recently I have been watching the youtube hikes while on the treadmill (thanks to to mentions on this thread) which have been great for inspiring me to get out and hike again. I love walking so any kind of walking in nature is great. I always love visiting National Parks.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    March 13:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Recumbent bike, 20 minutes, 6.04 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I've been seeing Leslie Sansone on several posts. Is that available on youtube?
    Sure thing...just insert her name in the search box.
  • l_lake
    l_lake Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes

I would be kayaking somewhere I've never been before. Since I'm in Ottawa and we just got even more snow, I'm gonna go with somewhere hot. Thailand. Kayaking in Thailand. :o
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'd be adventuring with my husband and dog, on a road trip. Last year we visited Santa Barbara and thousand oaks in southern California on the same trip. Lots of fun hikes and beach town strolling.

In April we're going to Long Beach, Pasadena and LA for a week. Hoping for the same magical mix of nature hikes and urban exploration :)

Yes x 3 to all on Wednesday.
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    3/13
    5 Pass Days

Exercise? Yes
    Calories? Yes, it's a miracle because I blew it at the end and gave in to the partial sleeve of Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies in the fridge from the disastrous night before. Added them in this morning and still had 5 calories on the shelf but it took my exercise to pull it off ;(
    Tracked? Yes, this part is getting easier.

Thanks for all the hugs yesterday. Needed it. Feeling better today. I really enjoyed reading all the destination exercise places. I can't wait to retire and see so many of those places myself.

Have a wonderful Thursday,
    Teri
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
    I would love to ride my bike somewhere in the world.....I have not been on my bike since my accident last year. So right now my neighborhood would awesome!