New Streetpass Plaza games?

Options
d0gma
d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
Has anyone bought these?

The one game I thought would be the dumbest was the one I ended up getting hooked on, Flower Town. I've managed to grow all 80 plants, but I'm still trying to complete all the jobs with an "Excellent".

I've got 1,888,443 soldiers in Warrior's Way but it will be awhile before I can conquer the final country since this time around the Emperor has 9,999,999 soldiers.

I'm only on the 9th floor in Monster Manor because I refuse to move on to the next floor until I've completely filled in the current floor. I need to look up how to get a puzzle box because I have yet to get one.

Mii Force...I don't like Mii Force. I've already beaten it all the way through and unlocked arcade mode, but I'm working my way through all the levels again to get the high score, all the gems, and finish casualty free. Then I have to do it in arcade mode.

Replies

• Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Damn! A million + soldiers? Do you live by a Nintendo World store or something like that? I carry my 3DS everywhere I go and I don't get enough street passes. You're right about Flower Town. I'm more into that game than I am with the rest. You do know you can always go back to the previous floors in Monster Manor and fill em up later on. But seriously? How many tags do you get? The most it seems my system can take from induvidual people is 10. Although I did update the software to recognize and grab what it can from Nintendo Zones as far as tags go. All 80 flowers eh..... I think they were worth the $15 IMO. Kids love em too.
  • d0gma
    Options
    I don't live by a Nintendo World store (though my wife and I are planning to visit NYC and go that location, I really want to get 100 passes in one day). My wife and I got the games the same day, and streetpass at least twice a day. And before Nintendo did the relay streepass thing, those were usually the only passes I would get. To get other passes, we will intentionally go the comic shop by our house because we know that 2 of the guys that work there bring their 3DSes to work. Now that all McDonald's are streetpass locations, we'll stop by 1 or 2 on the way home from work and try to get passes that way, but it doesn't seem like too many people are using the same McDonald's because we'll go the next day and she'll end up streetpassing me from the day before, or vice versa.

When you're first fighting each other's armies, you get all their soldiers if you beat them, so my wife and I were pretty even for a while. She lost against the emperor twice and against one of the other people (the ninjas, I think), so now she's at 600k soldiers.

Yes, I know you can go back and fill in the floors later, but it doesn't feel right.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I was kicking my son's *kitten* for a while. All of a sudden, my son tells me he has 500k to my 350K. I keep trying to beat him. Im down to 216K. Now I need street passes. I'll give the McDonalds/Best Buys in the area a shot. I went to the Zelda:Symphony of the Goddess concert in Baltimore a couple weeks ago. I had a total of 58 street tags, but only ten were allowed to be done in a row. I wish it did more than that for I know I would have finished a crap load of slide show puzzles as well.
  • d0gma
    Options
    Sounds like you need to use spies and take him down. I have 3 times as many soldiers as my wife, but if I set them up right, she can still beat me, so I've been setting mine up so that she can do that, but I can also beat her, as long as I use spies to see who she's sending out. That way we're both getting more soldiers and working our way towards the "Battle 300 Monarchs" accomplishment. It will be a long while before I can face the Emperor again. Then I have to beat it a third time to get my castle ranked up to 20.

Ufortunately, you have to pick your battles when in a situation like that. Last time I went to a convention type thing, I was already done with Find Mii and Find Mii 2, so I could just focus on getting puzzle pieces.
  • d0gma
    Options
    Finally completed Flower Town and found out who the "Final Job" is for.

Got all the gems and casualty free on all the levels on Mii Force, but haven't been able to beat arcade mode. Farthest I got was level 5-2. I was doing so good, too. Had 6 people going into 5-1, and lost 4 on that level.

I'm at 3.5 mil soldiers on Warrior's Way. I had over 5 mil yesterday, but I tried to take on the Emperor and he whupped me.

Floor 13 on Monster Manor. Still haven't received any puzzle boxes and have only teamed up 3 times. I heard there are 50 puzzle boxes?
  • d0gma
    Options
    Beat Mii Force on arcade mode!
    Blue shirts are versatile and work in all levels. Black shirts make 2-3 a snap because the rock serpents swallow the bombs and blow themselves up, as does Queen Jasmine at the end of the level. Orange shirts powered up to level 3 make most of the bosses easy to beat, especially the last boss (when he's in the robot space ship) and also help with the lazer locks on level 5-2..