Weekly Goals!

Options
guitargirl55
guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
edited March 2019 in Social Groups
This is a place for us to list our weekly goals and check in to see how we are doing, what are your goals for this week?

Replies

• guitargirl55
    Options
    Hi All!

This week I am going to run 1.25 miles, go horseback riding 2 times, record all of the calories that I eat, and (hopefully!) weigh 142 lbs. by Friday.
  • rhinoloupe
    rhinoloupe Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I'm getting back into training with a new regime. My goals this week:

-Research/plan my workout schedule going forward so that I have something concrete to stick to
    -Track calories every day (at least 6 out of 7) to get a better idea of what I'm eating at the moment

Sounds easy right? Let's hope so!
  • guitargirl55
    Options
    Plans always sound easy. :tongue: You got this @rhinoloupe!
  • laurenwoolcock7
    laurenwoolcock7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal is to actually keep to my calorie goals and hit the gym at least 4 times. Its hard to stay motivated when midterms hit but here we go!
  • guitargirl55
    Options
    I believe in you @laurenwoolcock7 !

I am struggling hitting my goals already lol. I went to the gum and all the treadmills were full so I did elliptical instead, and I have been counting calories, but not exactly hitting my goals - so we will see what the scale looks like tomorrow!
  • guitargirl55
    Options
    So it is Friday and I am down to 140 lbs! I did do the horseback riding, but I didn't run. I am sure a lot of that is water weight/the initial weight loss, but I am really happy. I usually fall apart on the weekend so I am going to really try to keep it together this weekend. We will see what happens.

How are you guys doing?
  • guitargirl55
    Options
    @vla246 if you are maintaining weight and getting stronger you at least know you are building muscle and burning fat!

This weekend I had the flu for the first time in a very long time and am only just now recovering. I actually lost another pound, which is great, but I am exhausted. So I am going to take it a little easy this week. My goals are:

- Ride 3 times
    - Record all calories that I am eating
    - Weigh 138.5 by Friday
  • guitargirl55
    Options
    Well I am so happy with how this week has gone! I only rode once, but I met all my other goals! I am now down to 137.

I don't think I have ever lost weight this quickly, and I am little worried that after this initial loss I am going to stall. I really hope I can keep this up though!

How are the rest of you doing? @vla246 @laurenwoolcock7 @rhinoloupe

My goals for next week are:

-Ride 2 times
    -Run 1 mile
    -Record all calories
    -Weigh 136.5 by Friday

• guitargirl55
    Options
    This weekend was rough! I really fell apart and pigged out. Without the structure of the workday, it is so difficult to stay on track. I gained 2 lbs back.

I am a little disappointed, but not too surprised since I was losing very quickly.

I am hoping to get back on track without losing too much progress this work week.
  • guitargirl55
    Options
    Friday I weighed 137.4, just a little up from last week, so that is to be expected now and then.

Once again, I had a rough weekend. I had some family drama, and really turned to food for comfort. As of this morning I weighed 141lbs, which was really disappointing.

I really want to be back on track this week. I am feeling healthy and there is no reason to stop getting after it! I am setting some ambitious goals for this next week.

Goals:

-Ride 2 times
    -Run 1 mile
    -Yoga 30 minutes
    -Weigh 136.5 by Friday
    -Be under my calorie goal every day
  • guitargirl55
    Options
    This week was a work trip - and OH DEAR GOD did I eat all the food haha!

Hoping to go for a run tonight. Next week I will:
    -Ride 3 times
    -Run 1.5 miles
    -Be under my calorie goals 6 days
    -Weigh 136.8 by Friday
  • guitargirl55
    Options
    I have been rocking it the last few weeks! I am down to 135 lbs and I can honestly say that my pants fit well for the first time in a WHILE. I hope the rest of you are rocking it as well!

Goals for the remainder of this week:

-Ride 3 times
    -Run 2 miles
    -Log all food every day
  • guitargirl55
    Options
    @_vicky2291 Great! I took a month off, and I am back at it now!

My goals for the week:

- Record ALL Calories and stay near my goal.
    - Run x1
    - Yoga x1
    - Horse Ride x3
  • serengaros
    serengaros Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sarah, v keen to join an accountability thread like this, if there is still interest!
  • guitargirl55
    Options
    Not sure if you are still interested, but there is a very active group called Fat 2 Fit. I tried to start this one, but couldn't find much interest. Here is the other group if you would like to check it out! https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group
  • guitargirl55
    Options
    @serengaros I forgot to tag you in my reply above. :)