Just entered a competition...

Options
This isn't really fitness-related but it has come along with the increase in confidence I've got from getting out and running, wearing shorts, pushing myself and all that other stuff!

I've just entered a composition into the London Sinfonietta's 'RSVP' project, in which you write a piece on the back of a postcard: http://www.londonsinfonietta.org.uk/rsvp

I'd have NEVER done anything like this before, and just came across it by accident - I wonder what else I might start doing!!

Replies

• Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Sounds really cool I tried composition years back and just didn't have the talent for it. As for someone who tried and happily failed at it, I have mad respect for those who can. I wish you luck.
  • marcy_76
    marcy_76 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That really sounds fun. In my High School Theory class, we all had to write our own piece, and it had to fill up a whole 3 minutes!! It was worth three grades, and I received all three A's. I used to always scribble notes on a page, knowing what they sound like in my head. Wish I had the time to sit and write again, I do miss it.