30 DAY PROGRESS CHART

Options
2»

Replies

• cassienoe
    cassienoe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ok so this sounds like a really stupid question. I'm the odd duck who will not have measurements off day 1 (since smart me didn't take any) and I was going to do my measurements today. Did my workout already, if I measure after my workout will that make them bigger/inaccurate (idk about increased blood flow or swelling or anything after the workout)

i get bigger just after a workout because i swell with water retention or blood or whatever you want to call it. if you've not done too many days you should be ok, but if your like halfway through colour your name in or something so we remember you didnt take your measurements. i will be doing another one for after this one finishes and will make them about 45 days long so people have chance to get in all their days

I wish I found this group sooner! I will take measurements tonight before I start and a note for what day I am on. Some progress tracking is better than none I suppose! Thanks again for doing this!
  • tracym22
    tracym22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mrshallewell for creating this. :flowerforyou: I've put my stats in :smile:
  • kasiaj
    kasiaj Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    bump for when I get back from vacation
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    a lot of people coming to the end of they're 30 day, remember to put your finished measurements in, and remember to post your final pictures too.