April 19 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 ... Wow! Wow! Wow! and Wow! Congratulations on all that success and those amazing numbers of dedication to your mission! What an inspiration you are!!
    y6p19s97zp73.jpg
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Writing this the evening of April
    18, here in California.

Today, on my 500th day MFP Streak & the 1,203rd day of my Weight Loss Journey and 383 days as a UAC member (!) AND for the second day in a row, I have hit my lowest weight (150.4) and my target BMI of 22.5! Down 77.9 lbs.

Kinda cool it happened ~ 500 days on MFP. Thanks all!

That is amazing! Congrats!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    Options
    KCJen wrote: »
    Writing this the evening of April
    18, here in California.

Today, on my 500th day MFP Streak & the 1,203rd day of my Weight Loss Journey and 383 days as a UAC member (!) AND for the second day in a row, I have hit my lowest weight (150.4) and my target BMI of 22.5! Down 77.9 lbs.

Kinda cool it happened ~ 500 days on MFP. Thanks all!

That is amazing! Congrats!!

@KCJen Thank you so much❣️How’s your day going?
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 What a joyous reason to celebrate the new you! You are an inspiration for all; and I have no doubt you will also succeed with maintenance. The first several months are worthy of adjustments, as needed, before settling in to your comfort zone.

4/19
    Exercise? Yes, more dog walks...we should be down to one dog, again, this weekend.
    Calories? Yes, on target.
    Tracked? Yes

A very Happy Easter weekend to those who celebrate and a peaceful weekend to those who don't. Prayers to those parishioners of Notre Dame Cathedral who continue to persevere with the celebration of Holy Week.
    0xyv96pk605n.jpg

@w8goal4life
    Thank you for modeling continued maintenance success (along with @RangerRickL & @craigo3154 & others!!)

Please pass on any advice tips anytime & I hope I can run obstacles that arise by you all for guidance. I have learned to seek help if things go sideways. Finally. Heehee

@craigo3154 your advice on maintenance was brilliant, specifically about how when you reach GW there may be things you’d like to be different about your body. I am focusing on loving what I’ve got :) Very timely advice. Thank you
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    hansep0012 wrote: »
    Yes x 3

@MadisonMolly - congratulations on achieving your amazing milestone. Hugs!

@RangerRickL - thank you for the opportunity to participate in this group - for the second day in a row I've taken what would have been a "pass" on exercise and turned it into a success by being focused and creative. My gym is closed (for this long weekend) but my dogs were great company as we walked our neighborhood. Being accountable to the group is helping me develop good habits!

@hansep0012 Thank you so much & Congratulations on your creative solution to exercise! UAC works - truly.
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Walked to the gym and they had closed early. So just walked...18k steps.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.