Mini Goal Challenge - Week of March 25TH– 31ST

Options
IsMollyReallyHungry
IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
edited March 2019 in Social Groups

In the weekly Warrior Mini-Goal Challenge focus on your "short term goals"

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.

2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.

3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can! :)

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

**Goals week of 3/25/19:**

1) WW blue dot day - 0/4
    2) Get in the bed before 12:00 or 6 plus hrs of sleep - 0/4
    3) 7000 steps - 0/4
    4) No fast food - 0/5
    5) 0 days checking in! - 0/5

887823.png
  • forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Great goals Molly! Have a wonderful week.

I do not know what goals to have. I will try to check in most days and get in 6000 or more steps after my new Fitbit watchband gets here Wednesday. So I could do 4 days.

Clicketykeys- have a good week.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Thanks for getting us started.

My big goals for this week are getting my grading done. I have 2 stacks of narratives, 2 stacks of poetry projects, 1 stack of research essays, and 1 stack of Socratic discussion responses. That's on top of the classwork. Fortunately I don't have any work for my masters course this week.
  • forestrose910
    Options
    Clicketykeys- I know you can get things done with the grading. You have lots going on but take it one day at a time. Keep moving forward.

Molly- hope your week is going well. You still have time to make progress on all of your goals.

My fit bit band is expected today so I will get back t9 tracking steps. Maybe 5hat will get my motivated for the other things I need to do.

I am struggling a bit lately as I am trying to get things done and organized at work for my retirement. My last regular day is next Friday the 5th. I will work part time for a short while to help with the transition. It is a very strange position to be in. I have made good headway but new things keep coming up. Today two staff are not in so I should have a little bit more time to get some things organized. My goal for today is to finish the two locked file cabinets. Two staff people will be taking over my job so I need to split those things up. Thanks for listening.
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations on your retirement :D Next Friday - that's soon. How exciting! Do you have any big plans or dreams?
  • forestrose910
    Options
    Thanks clicketykeys. Travel will be one thing. I will work my second part time job which is at the arena for events. I work 1 and sometimes two times a week. I also hope to get into a routine of going to the gym. More little things. I also want to volunteer but haven’t figured out where.

I made good progress yesterday with my organization but not done. Maybe today but lots of regulation work to do.
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    Oo! Are you allergic to pets? You could volunteer at an animal shelter and help to socialize the animals so that they can be adopted more easily. I'm hoping to start volunteering at the library once I'm done with my master's. Public libraries are quite possibly my favorite thing in the world.
  • forestrose910
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions. Pets are not my thing. I do have several nonprofits that might fit the bill. I just need to figure it out. Since I will be working halftime in April and helping my brother out with his hip surgery it will wait a little.

Molly - hoping your week is okay. Clicketykeys- hope your school work and grading goes well.

I got my Fitbit now so time to really think about goals for next week. Have a good weekend everyone.