MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES - April 2019

13031323436

Replies

  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 635 Member
    4/29 steps are 10,568

    Great stepping!!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 635 Member
    Kres567 wrote: »
    Wednesday Check In

    calories: under
    Water: still drinking! I think I’ll get there
    Exercise: nothing formal

    Goals for today:

    1. Drink 100oz of water - 60 of those at work. I really need to get better at taking breaks to fill up my water cup✅
    2. Stick to my meal plan today.✅
    3. Bring more fruit to work to help me in the afternoon so I am not so hungry when I get home✅ This really helped me in the afternoon. I didn’t snack at all when I got home. was able to make it to supper.

    Goals for tomorrow:
    1. Drink 100oz of water
    2. Stick to my planned meals
    3. If my daughter doesn’t have soccer then do a workout or walk to the grocery store

    Just to share something about myself, my weird humor. I read exercise, nothing formal. My head instantly thought, wait who exercises in a formal (attire).


    Another thought, you could play soccer with your daughter.

    Have a blessed day tomorrow.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 635 Member
    4/30: 19,471

    Calories under
    Water on target.
    Exercise was abs.

    Today's goal is arm workout.

    Great numbers on the steps. Way to go!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 635 Member
    Despite a valiant effort yesterday, went 23 over on calories!

    Water - squeaked on target
    Exercise - 11932 steps - still aching from Sunday's digging!

    Good job
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 635 Member
    10254 steps
    Calories were under
    Coffee was way under
    Exercise was pull day and I could barely lift my arms.

    Goal to run and go to the gym. If it's still raining I will just go to the gym.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Calories: WAY over. I’m traveling lol
    Water: over
    Exercise: 21DF Lower Fix
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,492 Member
    edited May 2019
    Wednesday 5/2 - Check-in
    Food: a little under, all good choices
    Water: on target
    Exercise: Martial arts class

    Baseball report:
    Workout Time: 82 min (DOUBLE)
    Steps under 7500, so no more baseball points

    Thursday Plans
    Food and water on plan
    Workout: martial arts practice, martial arts class
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,286 Member
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    8924 steps.

    A favor if I ask, my wife is back on MFP and could use some friends whether she thinks so or not. Her username 47Angie if you could send her a friend request.

    Thank you all for your help and encouragement.

    Have her get in this group for next month. You can request which team she'd like to be on. It's wonderful that your wife is joining you, even if she's not ready for the group. That should be a really good thing for you and your journey as well. Nothing is better than having a "real-life" accountability partner and figuring out healthy meals etc together. Congrats!

    Great idea! Is she's not ready to track, she could consider the cheering squad? My husband is on board with my changes, and making a few himself. Nothing as radical as me, but it really is a huge help to me to have him in the game.

    Anyway, I did send Angie a friend request.

    She has accepted your request and the others.. I think she is in our group now.
    What is a cheer section? This the first I've heard of it. Did I overlook something?

    This makes me so happy for you! Welcome, Angie! This is a great group and you're going to love being here and all the support these fine folks can offer. We are here for you!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Despite a valiant effort yesterday, went 23 over on calories!

    Water - squeaked on target
    Exercise - 11932 steps - still aching from Sunday's digging!

    This made me laugh! I think with 23 over, you should still be just fine!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Kres567 wrote: »
    Username: kres567
    Weigh in week: 5
    Weigh in Day: Wednesday
    Previous weight: 204.2
    Current weight: 205

    Hoping for a big whoosh next week. I can’t believe sometimes how my weight fluctuates but I’m feeling good still. I’m going to keep doing what I am doing!

    Goals for today:

    1. Drink 100oz of water - 60 of those at work. I really need to get better at taking breaks to fill up my water cup
    2. Stick to my meal plan today.
    3. Bring more fruit to work to help me in the afternoon so I am not so hungry when I get home

    Great plan, Jen. Right when I get home from work is one of my biggest weaknesses, too.
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 588 Member
    Good Morning Everyone!

    There are a few more days left for the MAY REGISTRATION to get new people into our challenge...

    I would like to ask all of us to help recruit... PLEASE, post something on your MFP wall about this site and containing links to the group page and the registration page. Post a "plug" for the group! Also, feel free to do any individual recruiting you can, especially if you are in multiple groups.

    It's always better to have friends and family here with us!!!

    Steve
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    Kres567 wrote: »
    Wednesday Check In

    calories: under
    Water: still drinking! I think I’ll get there
    Exercise: nothing formal

    Goals for today:

    1. Drink 100oz of water - 60 of those at work. I really need to get better at taking breaks to fill up my water cup✅
    2. Stick to my meal plan today.✅
    3. Bring more fruit to work to help me in the afternoon so I am not so hungry when I get home✅ This really helped me in the afternoon. I didn’t snack at all when I got home. was able to make it to supper.

    Goals for tomorrow:
    1. Drink 100oz of water
    2. Stick to my planned meals
    3. If my daughter doesn’t have soccer then do a workout or walk to the grocery store

    Just to share something about myself, my weird humor. I read exercise, nothing formal. My head instantly thought, wait who exercises in a formal (attire).


    Another thought, you could play soccer with your daughter.

    Have a blessed day tomorrow.

    Lol! I can always count on you for a laugh! Thanks @19shmoo69!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    Despite a valiant effort yesterday, went 23 over on calories!

    Water - squeaked on target
    Exercise - 11932 steps - still aching from Sunday's digging!

    This made me laugh! I think with 23 over, you should still be just fine!

    Me too! Your accuracy and detail is impressive @Wishusdonna!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,098 Member
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    10254 steps
    Calories were under
    Coffee was way under
    Exercise was pull day and I could barely lift my arms.

    Goal to run and go to the gym. If it's still raining I will just go to the gym.

    Sounds like a great day but you better up the coffee. Snowing here again so staying indoors
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,098 Member
    Wednesday Check In
    calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: nothing but a little
    walking
    Goals for today: More walking snowing here today. Have to take it easy today One week after surgery and I done to much yesterday. Watching carbs today trying to keep under 20 grams H0pe every one has a great day
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 288 Member
    Daily check-ins
    Calories: over
    Water: under
    Exercise: Walked for 20 min
    Goal or Improvement for tomorrow:
    Continue to work on my calories and not go over.
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 288 Member
    Hi ~
    Question, to be in the step challenge in May, do I just start posting my steps for each day starting 5/1?
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 635 Member
    digger61 wrote: »
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    10254 steps
    Calories were under
    Coffee was way under
    Exercise was pull day and I could barely lift my arms.

    Goal to run and go to the gym. If it's still raining I will just go to the gym.

    Sounds like a great day but you better up the coffee. Snowing here again so staying indoors

    I'm trying to but it a slow start. I'll have to increase the pace. Lol
  • angielove88
    angielove88 Posts: 85 Member
    5/1: 16,535

    So far I'm loving my new Garmin. My bf even got one too.

    Calories were a bit over yesterday 😬
    Water on point.
    Did not exercise yesterday.

    So far today has been a better day, very long day at work trying to prep for this weekend. I just did a quick workout at home.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 635 Member
    12484 steps
    Leg day at the gym.
    Calories were ok
    Coffee I need to play catch up
This discussion has been closed.