TRIMSTONES - April 2019

Options

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    @mulecanter @jessicakrall8 I am leaving for vacation on Saturday. May I submit my week 1 weight on Saturday before I leave?

Sure. Great April loss. Sub-150 is an excellent milestone--get er done!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    4/25-10,208
    4/26-12,299
    4/27-4,227
    4/28-11,812
  • angmarie28
    Options
    Busy week. Friday I was at the special olympics all day. My 10 year old with Autism was in it. He ran the 800m (1/2 mile) but he was the ONLY one in his age group doing that distance, and 1 of only 4 total, thats a long distance for most of those athletes so not many do it, but Aydon insisted he wanted to do it. He was put on the track with all 3 of the other 800m runners which included 2 adults and another kid probably about 13 maybe so my boy was a lot smaller than the rest, and not knowing better he tried to keep up with the others, which he did, for he first 1/4 mile, but then he couldnt breath (couldnt catch his breath) and his leg cramped. He tried to quit so I grabbed his hand and told him "lets walk" and I went with him (luckily I volunteered so I could help him) I told him we can walk if we have too, but to take deep breaths, and if he catches his breath, we can run when hes ready, and he took off. I ran the last half with him trying to encourage him, and he can run fast, I dont think I could keep that pace for long, no wonder he was struggling, But he did it, he was crying, but everyone there was so encouraging and cheering him on, his principle (who my son absolutly loves) was at the finish line waiting for Aydon. It was the most emotional race Ive ran, and was so proud of my boy for pushing through. He was pretty upset by the end of it, and not wanting to talk to anyone. Later that night we had the funeral for the little boy who passed a couple weeks ago, my sons principle was there and came to check on my son asking if his legs felt better <3
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 10,044 Member
    Options
    @angmarie28 what a great story. I know you are super proud of your son. I also have a special needs step son who is 36. He always compted in Special Olympics in the swimming competition. It truly is something to see all those special athletes.

I'm sorry about the loss of that little boy. Having lost an adult child 20 years ago, it's something that no one can understand unless you've experienced it. My heart goes out to his parents, family and friends.
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    4/27- 28,190
    4/28 - 5,178

No one asked me for mine I think these are the only two days I need hope wishing everybody the best of weeks
  • JesusGirl62
    Options
    @Fattleass don't know how we missed you! But thank you for posting. It's hard for me to see the whole chart when we get into the late weeks and I have to keep scrolling right and left and somehow just overlooked your name!
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    4/28 - 10,098
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/28 - 3689
    4/29 - 2901
  • angmarie28
    Options
    4/29-8,141
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Congrats to your son @angmarie28! He did awesome! You deserve to brag on him.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/29 11261
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Fat2Fit Challengers

As you all may or may not know, our own Greg ( @navydaddjtc ) lost his mother after a long and difficult illness. In a show of support and to help let Greg know he has our support and is in our thoughts - I ask that each of us pause for a moment of reflection and then post a heart or a rose on the Workout Warriors Team Thread or in your own thread with Greg (@Navydaddjtc) tagged in the message...

Let's help share in his loss and help him through these difficult times...!

Steve

0zdhkfvyob4h.jpg
  • JesusGirl62
    Options
    Who is in for the step challenge for May? First 9 to reply is in!
  • angmarie28
    Options

im still in
  • angmarie28
    Options
    So my steps should be good today, Ill be at 5,000 by the time works over, then Ill run over to the workout room and workout some, then I got asked to work my other job where I do a good amount of walking. Really wish I could get a lifting session in today though, but thats not possible :(
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm still in for the steps
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options

I'm still in, JesusGirl62...

Jessica
  • twitch82
    twitch82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    twitch82
    Tuesday, Week 5
    Previous Weight: 161.2
    Current Weight: 160.8

Sorry I missed weigh in last week. I've had a rough couple of weeks, my aunt and a close friend passed away a week apart from each other. Its been rough but I'm ready to get back into working on me.
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I'm in for steps for May
This discussion has been closed.