Mini Goal Challenge - Week of April 1-7

Options
clicketykeys
clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
In the weekly Warrior Mini-Goal Challenge focus on your "short term goals"

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.

2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.

3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can! :)

Replies

• clicketykeys
    Options

Monday - Grade class 2 poetry projects. Read 10 pages Capital in the 21st Century. Strength class. Walk to 10k steps. Fold & put away laundry: 30 minutes.
    Tuesday - Enter all poetry project grades. Put all graded work in blue crate in the car. WOOO! Grading is all done! Yoga class. Lunch with B? Park run: 2.5 miles. Walk to 10k steps. Read 10 pages Capital in the 21st Century. Fold & put away laundry: 30 minutes.
    Wednesday - Review unit plans. Update for 30 minutes. Color for 30 minutes. Read 10 pages Capital in the 21st Century. Strength class. Walk to 10k steps. Fold & put away laundry: 30 minutes. Scrub out tile spots with mineral oil.
    Thursday - Review unit plans. Update for 30 minutes. Color for 30 minutes. Read 10 pages Capital in the 21st Century. Park run: 2.5 miles. Walk to 10k steps. Fold & put away laundry: 30 minutes. Write a blog post.
    Friday - Finish unit plans and save PDFs. Color for 30 minutes. Read 10 pages Capital in the 21st Century. Strength class. Walk to 10k steps. Fold & put away laundry: 30 minutes.
    Saturday - YMCA for strength and Zumba. Read 10 pages Capital in the 21st Century. Fold & put away laundry: 30 minutes.
    Sunday - Review unit plans. Set up first directions and class website. Color for 30 minutes. Read 10 pages Capital in the 21st Century. Park run: 5 miles. Write a Lang8 post.

May add to / edit this as the week goes on.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    @clicketykeys -Thanks for getting us started!! Good goals! How is it going so far?

• clicketykeys
    Options
    Really well, actually! Lunch with B is gonna be Thursday, I think, as she has a doctor's appointment today. Did NOT read any of Capital yesterday. It's SO HARD. :P

It's sitting on the table in front of me. I should read some now... dunt wanna :P
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    Hey everybody! Hope things are going well.

Overall I'm doing pretty well with my goals. Getting more cleaning and less lesson planning done, but I'm okay with that since I'm not actually at work ;D
  • forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Clicketykeys- sounds like it has been a pretty good week. Sorry to keep you hanging out here by yourself.

It has been a decent week. We shall see what next week is like,

Molly- hope all is well with you.

Have a good week all.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I am in tax mode! I lost 3 pounds this week. Fell off the wagon last week so back in the hole but that is ok, I am still afloat. Have a good week and hopefully next week I will be back with you guys!