Blender Recommendations

Options
JustAMurmur
JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
edited April 2019 in Social Groups
Hi everyone! I am planning on investing in a good quality, hi-speed blender (Vitamix/Blendtec/etc), but need some help to narrow down my choices. I will be using it for everything - ice, frozen fruit, nut butters, all the things. Any recommendations? What brand/model do you have? Thanks a bunch for your input! (Apologies if there's already a thread about this!)

Replies

• SuzieA1991
    SuzieA1991 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I use the Nutri Ninja Blender DUO with Auto-iQ. I use it for everything! Sauces, cheese, you name it. I dont even have to soak cashews when I'm making cheeses.
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the recommendation! Does it blend ice/frozen fruit pretty well? I know constantly blending frozen bananas is what did my last blender in!
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Vitamix is really the best out there. It's expensive but the investment is worth it.

Jenn
  • elliej
    elliej Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    My mum loves her vitamix, it is amazing. Personally I found that the Nutribullet is fine for everything I've tried
  • Cindy781
    Cindy781 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Vita mix is the best I have used. As stated above, it is expensive but so worth it! I use mine everyday.
  • lpina2mi
    lpina2mi Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I have had a Vitamix for 3 years. It came with the large smoothie pitcher/blade. I also purchased the grain pitcher/blade for butters and hummus.

RPM is the power marker not wattage.
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Also recommend Vitamix. It is possible to get reconditioned ones (they are still new and guaranteed but may have the odd surface scratch or something) with a lot of money off. I got reconditioned one from John Lewis (UK).