Low energy

Options
jessannamom
jessannamom Posts: 1 Member
Hi everyone,

I've been transitioning into a WFPB diet over the past 2 months. I still use a little bit of grapeseed or olive oil in my cooking, but I've otherwise followed the plan for the past 4 weeks.

I have about 30 pounds to lose, and unfortunately, I am not seeing any results. I haven't been tracking my calories anymore, but I know I am eating a lot of calories and most likely that is the cause.

The problem I have is that my energy level has decreased considerably. I come from work and I don't have the energy to cook dinner and take care of my family. All I want to do is lay on the couch and sleep. Since I can't do that, I grab something to eat so I get a little bit of energy do what I need to do. I end up eating when not hungry just so I can keep going.

Has anyone experienced this? Any thoughts on what I can do to not feel so wiped out on this diet? Thanks.

Replies

• cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Are you supplementing with B12? What about iron? If you are gaining weight then you must be consuming enough calories. Have you seen your doctor to discuss?