Introductions

Options
13»

Replies

• kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hi am first time in the group can i still join.
    MFP helped me alot want to do get back on the wagon.
  • hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    @kkmark - Yes, join in!
    Be sure to read the FAQs and dive right in!
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Awesome attitude, @KrazyTwinMomma!! <3

Glad hubby's back on track, @lalabank!
  • hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    @amybhunt1965 Welcome to UAC's May Challenge. How is the challenge going for you? This is my second month incorporating accountable habits into my routine. While I did not achieve the coveted winner's circle in April I am pleased to share that I kept on trying! The May challenge is on, hope to see you post each day.
  • mckinlau
    mckinlau Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    New to the group and looking forward to getting back on track after a couple of rough weeks without tracking anything. Rather than wait for a new month as an excuse to delay tackling my habits I’m re-starting today 🙃 I’m glad to have found this group to help with accountability since I don’t have much of a support system beyond the MFP community
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Glad to have you, @mckinlau! Hope you have a great month. This group has been instrumental in keeping me on track. I'm on vacation and still tracking and getting my exercise in. Never would have happened before! :)
  • nynjcitygirlelaine
    nynjcitygirlelaine Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Totally derailed - too much going on right now. Will try again in July after I have moved and settled in. Good luck everyone.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @nynjcitygirlelaine, don't forget to come back in July! Hope the move goes well for you. <3