May 15 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 I have never enjoyed a photo of oatmeal before. Now, thanks to you, I find it inspiring!!
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing day in the UAC!! Thanks so much
    My daily report:
    Exercise: Active Stretching and Pilates
    Calories: well under my limit
    Tracking: yes!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 I have never enjoyed a photo of oatmeal before. Now, thanks to you, I find it inspiring!!
    Rick

Oatmeal is my "go to" almost every morning, enhanced with some flax meal, plus a few grams of raisins and chopped walnuts. Bonnie's picture is very familiar and makes me feel right at home. Glad you were inspired :)
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    @AbandondedKSCharger, congratulations to your daughter!!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

4 no
    11 yes
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 Thank you!
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Super late to post this but I was just thinking of an NSV that has developed.

I've noticed that instead of looking for a parking place that will "save steps" I'm now looking for a parking place that will give me more steps. Doug used to ask if I wanted to be dropped off at the door since my knee hurt so much, but now I tell him to park out toward the back of the parking lot and I'll get more steps in.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that instead of looking for a parking place that will "save steps" I'm now looking for a parking place that will give me more steps.
    Such a fantastic NSV you recognized! That can become a valuable habit with benefits. You go girl! ;)