Options
13»

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    @am_change, Happy Birthday!!

@hickchic67, don't overdo it!!

@Ketch_22, others above have offered excellent advice. I can't compare myself to the number of steps taken by others in this group or miles walked, etc., but I can try to increase mine each time I walk, or bike longer or harder. I'm older than most in this group and heavier. If we can just challenge ourselves, we will do great.

@dgraf123, sorry about all the drama. Hope things settle down for you soon!

@ShareASmile, thanks. It looks like it might rain today but maybe we'll get some sunshine. Tomorrow's forecast (when we leave) is sunny!! :sunglasses:

• 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • DreamAchiever33
    DreamAchiever33 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Date: May 13
    Exercised?: Yes
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Went to work and forced myself to feel better. Got in a half hour of exercise and stayed in my calories.

Pass Days Used In May: 4/3

Glad you're feeling better - even if it was forced. :)
  • DreamAchiever33
    DreamAchiever33 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. I took my boys for a walk last night and we found a baseball game. They wanted to watch part of it, so we took the long way home. Slower walking pace, but 40 minutes total, ended up over my 10,000 step goal for the day.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    May 13, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass day 1/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,708 Member
    Options
    Thank you eveyone for the supportive comments! I appreciate it and I have gotten better and more mindful each day. 2 months ago my fitbit never went above 7000 steps a day, today I do 11k daily and my son calls me the food police (referring to my husband). I guess the hardest person to compete with is myself. Have a great day!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Exercised: yes walked
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    fitphoenix wrote: »
    May 13

@Ketch_22, I know it's cliche, but if this journey has taught me anything, it's to not compare myself to others and to simply challenge myself. We've all got different priorities, goals, bodies, and circumstances. What we've got in common is that we're all here and trying to be better, whatever that means for each of us. :)

Happy Belated Birthday to Ketch_22 and @am_change! Hope you both had wonderful days!!

@fitphoenix, 32K steps and 25 min running, awesome!!!

@fitphoenix, thanks for the reminder about not comparing ourselves to others, we’re all here to better ourselves, whether losing lbs, becoming more active, being happier with ourselves, being our best selves as a whole. I have to remind myself of this!

@RangerRickL, true about comparing where we are today to where we we’re previously. Great things to keep in mind. Thanks again for this group, so glad to be a part of it!!☺️

• tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    5/13
    Exercise- Yes
    Cals- Yes, under
    Tracked- Yes, 136 💦
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,813 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Whoops ... post deleted as posted on wrong day!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

4 no
    9 yes