May 7 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,028 Member
    Options
    good evening! my daughter brings me joy easy answer I didn't know what love was until I had a child x I like gardening too: a beautiful rose or dahlia can bring me almost to tears. 3xyes again. this group does hold me accountable as advertised - no way I would be exercising I would be thinking the calorie tracking is enough for now - always happy to not push myself. too quick to accept mediocre x bit anxious middle of the night thinking what if I finally lose weight which would mean all this time it was achievable after all - have to watch I don't sabotage myself now. so: 32 mins step aerobics in front of treadmill tv. tracked calories and am 400 under my limit x best wishes to all x

@ForAmanda222 I went through this, too, and sometimes still the little voice will creep in. When I notice it, I take a Deep Breath & exhale it very slowly as I say to myself “the Past is passed” & I feel those feelings slowly flow out away from me. Then I go do something fun and/or useful!! We can’t change the Past, but we can use it to help us make the Present & Future as Great & Healthy as possible.

Know that all these stages & feelings are common & we are here for you!♥️