Link to Google Spreadsheet

Options
JMJ1983
JMJ1983 Posts: 170 Member
Here is the link to the google spreadsheet.

The document is set up so that anyone with the link can access or edit the spreadsheet without having to log in. Please take a minute to input all your info. Please let me know if you need any help filling it out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag7my0XCi1eBdG4yM3c0QmFpcDJjQ2twSjBXMDR2a2c&usp=sharing

Replies

• JMJ1983
    JMJ1983 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Please note, the weigh-in weeks run from Thursday (starting tomorrow) through the next Wednesday with our final weigh in being on Halloween Day, Thursday, 10/31/2013.

You can weigh in any day of the week you like best!!!
  • connect2carrie
    connect2carrie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to be a part of this! I had set my goal for my birthday (which is Oct. 25th) and this will make it even more challenging!
  • WickedStitch
    WickedStitch Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Is there a certain way we are supposed to add our info to spreadsheet so it will update the numbers correctly?
    There are some that are not like the others and the bottom numbers do not appear to be adding up.
  • toni74marie
    Options
    I am not great at computers so can you tell me how I add my info to spread sheet please.
  • georgiesmommy1
    georgiesmommy1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yay, super excited! I Just entered my info, as well.
  • WickedStitch
    Options
    I too added my info. However, as I stated before the columns are not adding up.
  • 09nat13
    09nat13 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    How do I add my weight I was 15 stone 4 pounds When I started this I am now 15 stone 2 pounds
  • IrisCG
    IrisCG Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just checked in!! So happy with my starting results!!!
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Is there a certain way we are supposed to add our info to spreadsheet so it will update the numbers correctly?
    There are some that are not like the others and the bottom numbers do not appear to be adding up.

I think I got it fixed.
  • WickedStitch
    Options
    Looking forward to our first week weigh in! :)
  • excitedaboutfitness
    excitedaboutfitness Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to our first week weigh in! :)

Same here!! :-D
  • dlibonati
    dlibonati Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well I'm up .3 this week.. hopefully I'll get a big number next week to make up for it!
  • WickedStitch
    Options
    Weighed in already for tomorrow. -3 *happy dance*
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Moved members who haven't weighed in since the beginning to inactive list.