Maca powder ?

Options
NeuroticVirgo
NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
Hi. I'm new but diving right in. Hope I can navigate back to this post. I've been researching Maca powder and its ability to reduce symptoms of PCOS. I would like to get off birth control permanently and been looking at natural ways to help my body. I did just buy my 1st supply of powder so I'll share if I see any difference (or manage to get it into my routine even). But I was wondering if anyone in this group has tried it?

Example of some info I've found "Maca contains significant amounts of amino acids, vitamins and minerals. It is considered to be an endocrine adaptogen, which contains no hormones, but naturally is made up of nutrients that can support natural hormone balance. This powerful root has a nutty flavor and is naturally caffeine free. Maca has been found to increase energy, reduce stress, raise libido, reduce menopausal symptoms and boost fertility. For women with PCOS maca root can be a powerful addition to help reduce estrogen, decrease the appearance of facial hair, regulate periods and increase fertility"

xusfggcm3vb0.jpg